Selina Kyle

Marinette loved her mother, Selina Kyle, very much. She taught. Marinette all she knew. Marinette had the black cat miraculous. She was lady noir and the guardian. She was in a different school so no Lila. Marinette would portal to and fro. To Gotham to see and train with her mom.

She and mister bug defeated hawkmoth and she graduated and left for Gotham. She decided to cause havoc and would go out as lady noir and act like a ghost and sometimes fight crime of course this pissed of the batfam.

Until one time they went with Catwoman. Lady noir was minding her own business and enjoying herself in the rooftop shadows she was thinking about her mom.

Then she heard footsteps and the batfam with her mom.

With the batfam they thought 'why not bring Catwoman she is sneaky she can catch this person' so here they were. 'Till a person jumped on Catwoman knocking her over. And said person was giggling. She stood up and we saw a girl in cat suit with ears and a long braid that was her tail and also blue cat like eyes.

"Who are you?" Batman said in a deep voice.

"I'm batman," the girl said with a deep voice too. Everyone started laughing.

"Sweety what are you doing here you should be in Paris," Catwoman said smiling.

"I moved here and wanted to surprise but I wanted to cause havoc first it was fun playing with the batfam you should had seen the faces, mom," she replied laughing and falling in the process clutching her stomach.

"MOM?!" They all exclaimed .

We went to the bat cave waiting for the explanation they promised them after Catwoman explained everything she detransformed and everyone cooed at her cuteness. Bruce would have adopted her but you know she is already technically his.

They had enjoyed their and the kids bonded well. They were protective of their tiny sister especially when she started dating Jon Kent. The day they found out it was chaos.

Thx for reading

Byeee