Penny Rolling's daughter part 2

On tour Marinette and Luka did online schooling and Luka was like an older brother they enjoyed all the concerts all over States and Marinette and Luka were well known. Weelll for Marinette as MDC. Jagged Stone's personal designer and step daughter.

They soon arrived in Gotham and they did a little tour getting to know the place that Jagged grew up in.

Tim on the other hand was very excited Jagged Stone was here in Gotham of course the rest were just as excited even 11 year old Damian.

Marinette had decided she wanted fabric late at night and left after asking her parents first who agreed reluctantly and making her take fang with her. As she was walking down the street a man came behind her and cornered her in a alley way but fang came to the rescue.

The batfam jumped down and asked if she was okay then the unexpected happened.

"Can I pet him?" Asked robin.

The batfam was confused on who him was.

"Of course if he allows you," Marinette agreed.

Then robin knelt down and out came a crocodile from the shadows and it had a leash they traced back up to the  tiny petite girl. The crocodile allowed Robin to pet but then the former started biting his hand. AND ROBIN JUST SMILES.

Batman was of course worried until Marinette told them that it was his way of kissing.

At the Wayne gala Tim was left alone and there was no one his age. Then the petite girl from last night showed.

"Hi I'm Marinette," she said cheerfully.

"I'm Tim Drake-Wayne," he replied.

"Nice to meet someone my age in here,"

"Hmm,"

And with that they started conversation and got to know each other.

"What's your last name?" He asked.

"Stone," she said casually.

"Wait...your MDC,"

"Yeah,"

He started hyperventilating and fanboying. They exchanged numbers and kept in touch.

After a few days there was a Jagged Stone concert and of course he got backstage pass thanks to Marinette. He met Jagged and Penny and Luka. They all approved of  him with Marinette blushing in the background.

Bruce announced that next week a friend of his was coming. And to wear formal clothes. The day came and the Waynes were lined up in the dining room they heard the opening and voices they then saw Jagged Stone walk and they squealed and hyperventilated. After him came Penny Rolling then Luka couffaine then came in Marinette with a crocodile eating a macaroon without a care in world just looking around.

They introduced each other and had a great time soon Timinette sailed. Of course that was a year ago try went back on tour came back the same time as last year

The class was happy that Marinette left of course that meant goodbye treats. They were on a trip in Gotham then they saw her Marinette with a boy and a crocodile.

They started shouting at her and stuff. Then the next gala came. Lila was exposed and given lawsuits along with the class. They tried apologizing but failed and tried to get in her pockets when the found out that she was MDC.

The for reading
I don't really have anything to do so hence the updating a lot

Byeee