Thalia al ghul and Bruce Wayne part 2

Marinette woke up in a strange room all she remembers is OH GOSH this is gonna be awkward she embarrassed herself in front of the Wayne family. She had one thing to do but no. When she landed she had fallen asleep and had a nightmare hence the mascara running down her cheeks.

The butler who she learnt was Alfred came to her room and told her that dinner was ready. She fixed herself up and wore a long sleeve shirt to hide her bandages. She grabbed her crutches and followed Alfred to the dinning room.

When she arrived everyone was staring at her.

"Good evening permission to sit," she said awkwardly.

"Uhmm yeah please sit," Bruce replied.

Nobody knew what to say they were just looking around.

"It's nice to have you back sister I've missed you" Damian said.

She only smiled and nodded in return.

"So your my daughter?" Bruce asked. She only nodded. She was raised to always asks permission for everything.

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" said Dick.

"Permission to speak,"

Everyone was confused and was staring at her. As she looked down.

"Huh?"

"Permission to speak," she repeated.

"Uh permission granted?" It came out more like a question.

"I want to be a fashion designer sir," she answered.

"Please call me Dick and that's Jason and that's Tim and that's our father Bruce," she only nodded in response.

"Sister what were you doing while in Paris?"

"I had... Fun?"

They continued to talk and ask questions. The batfam excluding robin. He walked up to his sisters room to see her. He noticed how she had changed. She used to smile a lot and now she's changed.

They had a heart to heart talk. Damian told his family what he knew and what she told him. They wanted to help her. They needed to help her. So they set to work taking her out to places she has never been to. Like the water park. They took her shopping but she still asked for permission.

Selina soon went to see her. She wanted to get to know her better and give her the motherly love she never got. But they couldn't get rid of the permission thing.

She was awfully smart. And it was good until she teamed up with Damian for the prank war. It was a disaster no one could prank the twins with her around and it was fun.

She and Bruce had father daughter moments from time to time. And she helped with the crime.

The worst part was on her birthday when they did a surprise party for organized by Damian. I know they have the same but yeah. She looked utterly confused and was like 'what's a birthday' everybody began to explain to her what a birthday was and they were panicking like 'what how do you not know what a birthday is'. They made sure to introduce her to all holidays.

One time she needed help with her clothes they were all dirty. She was going to ask her mom Selina if she had clothes for her. She offered the dress and she refused. When Marinette showed Selina her scars she was horrified and immediately took pics and sent it to Bruce.

On her wrists were she cut was a scar that looked like a flower. She carved a flower on her skin with  Damian's name in the middle but then they saw recently added names their names.

They took her to the hospital to get a her wounds treated. They tried their best but it wouldn't work.

They soon found out that Marinette was ladybug and could heal herself and others when Damian was shot in the abdomen. She met the justice league and hit it off with Jon soon they started dating against Marinette's family's protests.

At the Wayne gala they introduced her and Lila's empire fell. Tom and Sabine were arrested and they had a good life. Well Marinette did.

Thanks so much for reading and happy new year hope you enjoyed last year despite the pandemic I did always be positive but a little negativity is also good

Stay safe

Enjoy this new year and have faith and pray too.

Byee