Poseidon (Brucintte) part 2

Marinette hated aquaman and the feeling was mutual. So when she met the Justice league imagine what happened.

"You!" Spat out aquaman with venom laced in the word.

"Oh you," she said back with disgust.

The members were utterly confused especially the batfam because Delilah hates no one. They then asked why they hated each other.

"You Marinette Maya Jackson I despise your every being I don't care if your are more powerful than me," aquaman demanded.

"I don't like you either in fact I HATE you!"

Gasps were heard from the batfam. Delilah or should they say Marinette hated someone? Red Robin almost fainted.

"This woman was responsible for Atlantis sinking,"

"Well I told you if you wore that bracelet it would happen but you didn't listen and you suffered the curse,"

"What curse!?"

"The one that was on the bracelet,"

They started fighting and Batman had hold back her back before she destroyed him. Most were laughing while some were horrified this tiny girl was responsible for Atlantis sinking. They absolutely loved from then.

After a few weeks the batfam found out that she was MDC and Jisoo from Blackpink. They were flustered and embarrassed thinking back to the time they compared her to them.

They also found out she was a demigod when Poseidon popped out of thin air and gave them a present on their anniversary. It was hilarious. And they loved her even note when they found out she was pregnant.

Who is your favourite character in all the HOO books?
Who's  your favourite couple?

Thanks for reading

Byeeee