chapter 13 - next morning

The next morning, Zayne woke up snuggled into Adrian. He pushed Adrian's arm off of him as he sat up. The headache came in and Zayne groaned as he put his head in his hands.

Then the memories came in. Everything that happened last night flashed through his mind, maybe he should have drank more to forget. He turned to look at Adrian, who was still fast asleep. He should get out of here.

He shifted and tried to get off of the bed. But his lower regions were aching really bad, he laid back down and sucked in a breath. He turned to look at Adrian again.

"Hey, stop pretending. I know you're up." He said as he smacked Adrian's arm. Adrian chuckled as he opened his eyes. He still looked amazing. Zayne turned away.

"Good morning to you too." Adrian greeted Zayne and propped himself up on his elbow. He reached over and pulled Zayne closer. Zayne turned back to look at him.

Adrian looked at his lips and slowly leaned in. His arm tightened around Zayne's waist as they kissed. Zayne pulled away a moment later, after realising what he was doing. 

"You're shy now?" He said as Zayne inched away from him. "We did a lot more than just kissing, love." The name caught Zayne off guard and he coughed a little.

"Now since you're up, go take a bath. I wiped you down last night but I don't think it's enough. Then, we'll get breakfast downstairs." Adrian said as he got out of bed.

After hearing what he said, Zayne realised he was actually quite clean. He didn't think Adrian would do something like that. He chuckled and tried to get out of bed.

But he couldn't. "I can't move." He mumbled as he looked away. Adrian caught on and chuckled. He got out of bed and went to the toilet and started the bath.

"Come on, let's get you up." Adrian said as he came back out and walked over to Zayne. He lifted the covers and slipped his arms under Zayne, about to lift him up.

"Wait, wait. I can walk, just help me up." Zayne said as he pushed Adrian. It would be too embarrassing and Zayne was pretty sure he could handle walking.

"Alright." Adrian sighed and helped Zayne to his feet, with much difficulty. Zayne took a step and his legs went weak. He fell onto Adrian, grabbing him for support.

"You can walk huh? After that many rounds last night, I don't think so." Adrian chuckled as he helped Zayne steady himself. "Whose fault is that." Zayne sneered in return.

"Mine and I'll be glad to take responsibility." Adrian raised his eyebrow at Zayne. Zayne grumbled and Adrian took that as a go ahead for picking him up.

He bent down and picked Zayne up bridal style. "You're heavy." Adrian teased as he started to walk to the toilet.

Zayne glared at him as he wrapped himself around Adrian's neck. "Asshole." He called Adrian and smack him on his back.

Adrian sucked in a breath. Zayne got confused, he didn't even hit that hard. "Next time maybe go easy on the scratching." Adrian suggested.

Then it occurred to Zayne that he was gripping really tightly onto Adrian last night. He leaned over to have a look at Adrian's back. He saw quite a few sets of scratch marks, they looked pretty bad.

"Sorry" He mumbled as Adrian placed him down on the toilet counter and stopped the bath. "It's okay." He said as he pulled Zayne to the edge and stepped between his legs.

"I might feel better if you kissed me." Adrian said as he placed his hands on Zayne's waist. "Would it now?" Zayne's voice laced with sarcasm.