Chapter 5 - Adrian Lorenzo

Zayne struggles to move away but he was held in place by the firm grip the guy had.

     He grumbled and tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. Then, he bit down on his lips. The guy pulls away and hissed as he swiped his thumb across his lips. Zayne made it bleed.

     "How troublesome." He sighed and raised his hand toward Zayne. He scrambled away, not knowing what to expect. Maybe he should make a run for it. Zayne looked at him warily as he slowly walked over.

     He reached his hand out again, but this time Zayne didn't have anywhere to run, he was cornered. Zayne's eyes widened as he leaned away from him. There was only so far he could move away as the guy grabbed his chin. He roughly jerked Zayne's face up and looked into his eyes.

     "Scared?" He asked with a smirk on his face. His other hand slide around Zayne's waist to his back pocket. He slipped a piece of paper into the pocket and his reached around his waist. His question rang through Zayne's mind. Scared? No.

     He gripped onto Zayne's waist and pulled him along to the closed door. Zayne twisted out of his grip as they stopped behind the door.

     "Be there. If you want your information." The guy said and he tapped Zayne's pocket, the one with the slip of paper. The door opened and Zayne stepped out.

     He took a few steps before he quickly turned back around. He swung his fist at the guy and this time Zayne hit him across the face. He turned back around and continued to walk, with a smug look on his face. Everyone else couldn't believe what they saw. They look petrified.

     "Alone." His voice rang out as he brought his hand up to his face. He looked at Zayne get in the car and leave with a smirk on his face. Jay walked out shortly and they got into their own car. "What are you planning to do to him?" Jay asked as he looked into the review mirror. He was sitting upright and looking at the scenery that was going by outside.

     Jay turned his attention back to the road. "I haven't decided yet, but I'll have fun with him. He's quite... interesting." He said, taking a while to find a word to describe Zayne. Interesting still doesn't quite fit.

     "But why a cop? I thought you found someone at the club." Jay asked. He turned his attention away from the scenery and looked into the review mirror, at Jay.

     "I did. That's him." He said and smirked. This was going to be fun. Back at the station, everyone was in the meeting room. And of course everyone was wondering what happened.

     Zayne explained what happened to them, "It's gotten a little bit complicated. He's going to give us information instead. I'll be getting it in a few days."

     But, they seemed more interested in what happened inside the warehouse. "Right, okay. Let's talk about what happened inside the warehouse." More than the punch, Zayne came out with his hair in a mess and his clothes were a little disheveled. Who wouldn't be curious.

     "Ah, well. That..., we were uh... we were talking about the exchange of information." Zayne stammered as he rubbed the back of his neck. Avoiding everyone's stares, he chuckled nervously, hoping that they drop the topic. They wouldn't drop the topic so easily.

     "Hey what about your neck, it was red."

     "Yea, you're clothes and hair were in a mess too."

     "You're breathing was unstable too. You were so tense even after you got into the car." Noah added on to everyone else's remarks. All of them hit the mark. Zayne started to get flustered.