chapter two

one thing that me and Layla have in common is our love of the Kpop group BTS-they are amazing you really should listen to them sometime -yeah, we have an old radio and can only get certain stations most of them are Kpop stations-we love Blackpink and Redvelvet too- we started our training for the day -Mom has us train so that when she eventually leaves for dragon con-an annual dragon get together kinda like a big family reunion- we can defend ourselves from the knights. We can't go to dragon con because no dragon but Mom knows we exist and they would kill us if they found out. 

Woops I got sidetracked again-after three long hours of combat training we headed inside for class-Mom teaches us history and english so we can fit in if we're ever actually taken -I answered all the questions on the pandemic of 2020-Mom says that back then there weren't any dragons, can you believe that, BTS was around in 2020, sometimes I wish that I lived back then- after history we got a 30 minute lunch break, and boy was it delicious. During english class Layla answered all the questions -she's better at english, but I'm better at history- after classes were done we went outside to find a knight climbing over the castle walls, I ran up to them and they took off their helmet, she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, she had long purple hair, and miss matched eyes, one was light blue and the other was purple.

"meet me on the other side of the wall tonight at midnight" I told her

"I'll be there" she said