Clear the waters

Good morning JK, Good morning Yoongie Hyung, You don't look to good, Geez thank you for the moral support. Calm down kid, I think I bring you good news. Finally! I found an agency for Lisa but they put one condition, What is it?In order for JY Corp. accept her, they will need a written statement that she has not been or will be in a relationship with you and the house of leaving will be to better her career. Is the only company who will take her. Then talk to Namjoon and set up everything, contact Lisa's manager and set up everything for this afternoon. Okay, But are you okay? For now? I'm,. Okay then I'll go and arrange everything. Don't forget that Jimin has a photo shot today in the dance studio. I forgot, You forgot how? Jimin and I had a not so good interaction yesterday, What did you do now? I just wanted to see them and I just UGHHH !!!!! Look kid sometimes the only way to get through someone that hurt is buy waiting and give them some space, all you can do now is to wait for Jimin to let you in.  I know patient, but, No but kid just give him sometime and show him the amazing man you have turned. Thank you Hyung. You are welcome, so please go take a shower you stink and let Hobi chose your clothes for today you look like a mess. 

Time skip

NJ: Hi, Yang.

YA: Hello, Namjoon

NJ: We need Lisa at COEX

YA: Is everything okay?

NJ: I'll explain everything later when we meet, make sure Lisa is well dress.

YA: Okay.

Time skip: At COEX

Hi Yang, Mrs.Manoban. What is going on? Come with me, The 3 of them walked in into a private VIP room were GCF and JY lawyers were waiting for them and with paperwork infant of them. Mrs.Manoban please sit here, Namjoon what is going on? You are being let go of GCF, but I have a contract, not anymore, we are selling you to JY. What? Were is Jungkook I want to talk to him. NamJoon started to talked but was cut up by Jungkook, I'm sorry I am late. Please continue. Jungkook what is going on ? I said I was sorry, Jungkook ignoring Lisa's words, they continue the meeting. Mrs. Manoban in order for JY to accept you we will need to clear up the misunderstanding between you and Mr. JK. What? Jungkook look straight at Lisa, If you don't want to lose all of your and your manager hard work you better listen and follow the instructions in front of you, Do you understand? Lisa has never seen Jungkook so mad before so she stop talking listen to the lawyers, Please Mrs.Manoban sign this paperwork. Lisa signed the paperwork and got ready for the press conference. Jungkook finished signing and he stand up to leave the room when Lisa shouted, Jungkook please don't leave like this. Lisa stop, don't you think you hurt him enough? NamJoon stand up and follow his friend.

Press conference:

Namjoon was next to Jungkook and putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, Are you ready? I'm more than ready

Namjoon was next to Jungkook and putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, Are you ready? I'm more than ready. At this point Hobi and Yoongie arrived at COEX to support their friend.

Host: Good afternoon members of the press, welcome and thank you come out with this short notice. Please be aware that we will start with the CEO of GCF giving an announcement and then Mrs Lisa Manoban and after she finished you can ask up to 3 questions. Thank you.

Meanwhile at the Parks:

Jimin Jimin turn on the TV, Tae ask in a hurry, What is going on Jin ask concerned, I don't know Tae is been Tae. SHH Came here GCF is hosting a press conference, apparently has to do with that Idol fiancé or something.

Good afternoon everyone My name is Jeon Jungkook and today the GCF would like to announced that Mrs.Lisa Manoban will be leaving GCF Inc. and joining the JY Corp. Family.

Jungkook finished and went to his seat. Lisa stand up and she was shaking a little she knew walking towards that podium was admitting she has lost everything, Good afternoon everyone my name is Lisa Manoban and before I leave GCF I would like to clarify that between me and Jung.. Mr.Jungkook there is no other relationship than employer and employee, He has never ask me to married him or have we ever had a love relationship. Lisa's words broke a little but she knew if she didn't did this she will really lose everything that she has worked so hard for. I'm happy and thankful to join JY corp. family. Thank you to my fans and I hope you keep trusting in my hard work and music. Thank you and with that the 3 question started.

1st:If the relationship between Lisa and Jungkook is a misunderstanding why leave GCF? Doesn't that make it more obvious?

Yoongie grab the mic, This kind of misunderstanding can affect an idol career and Mrs. Manabon has worked hard for her current Idol status and she agreed that is the best for her career now and future to leave our agency

2nd: Mr. JY Why would contract a high risk idol?

Mrs.Lisa has proven that this was a misunderstanding, beside that, she is very talented and it will be a great addition to our company.

3rd: Last question,

Now that one of your main Idols is leaving will you take Mr.Park Jimin (The Mask Angel)? We heard he has been working with your group.

NamJoon took the mic, at this moment GCF is only providing studio and recording for Mr.Park nothing else. Thank you.

Host: Thank you everyone for you time and respectful questions. Have a great day.

As everyone was leaving Lisa walk towards Jungkook and got stop by Hobi, Oh not today bitch, I have been given the okay to hurt you if you came close, I just want to thank the Hyungs for all of your help the pass 6 years. You are welcome, now go away, hop on your broom and fly away. Yoongie walk towards them, Hobi go with Jungkook I think he will need you more. Lisa look I still don't know why you did what you did but I hope that you will learn from this and make better choices in your future. And with that Yongie walk away to join his friends. 

COEX website https://www.coexcenter.com