One day in peace

It was the next morning at Jeon states, 

7:00 am Jungkook beep beep beep beep. Jungkook wake up growling, Who is calling me? 

30 text messages lots from Lisa.

Hello? Jungkook is that you? Yes, why did you called me so many times? I was worried, Worried? About what?Sinwoo called me and told me what happened last night. Is it true that you were ready to kill yourself for that man? Lisa! That man is the mother of my child. Wait what? The child is mine. How do you know is your he could off have another..Stop Lisa is really early and I really don't want to listen to you, Wait don't hang up! Lisa we have been over this before I lost count already how many times. STOP! Where was he all this years? When you drown yourself in darkness ah? He could off called you or at least reach out in anyway. Lisa my father almost killed him and our pup he was protecting his family I would off done the same for my Hyungs. What are you going to do now? What do you mean Lisa? He most hate you and your family he will never accept you. I hope he does one day, if it wasn't for him last night I would off .. Don't say it, Why he had to come back? Why he didn't died that day? Wait ! What did you just say? Ahh um Why Jimin came back? NO after that, Did you know all this years what happened to Jimin? YES, I KNEW, Your father promise me that you will married me after he was gone. WTF Lisa you had no right to hide that from me, you saw me endless night of crying and losing sleep. What is wrong with you? I love you Jungkook, I just! You know what, Stay away from me and my family I don't want to ever see you again. Jungkook you can do this OH I CAN and I will. Your company represent me you can't break the contract, YOU WANT TO BET? See you in court Mrs.Lisa Wong. And with that Jungkook through he cell phone across the room almost hitting Hobi who just walked in worried about the early yelling coming out of his friend room. JK? What is wrong, ONE DAY all I ask is for one day in peace. Wait talk to me. She knew Hyung, Who knew? Lisa! She was part of what happened to Jimin. Wait, are you sure? I know she is a crazy one and she is definitively not my cup of tea, but to be part of that? I don't know JK, Well she just confess to me a minute ago. OMG THAT BITCH I WILL KILL HER, I knew it, I knew she was crazy and stupid and UGGHHH. I want all of her contract with GCF canceled and I want all of out ID codes to the company and the house change immediately. Don't worried JK, I'll check with Yoongie. I'm sorry Jungkook I know this has been the week of hell for you. I know Hoseok sometimes I just want to.. Please Jungkook think of your son before you say anything that you will regret. I was going to say is that, I need to see them my family, I just need to see their smile it will bring me a little hope back in my life. Okay then get ready and me and the guys will work on your request just take the day off okay? Thank you Hyung. Don't mention it, we are family Jungkook and we will always have your back.   And with that Jungkook went to wash up and get ready to go see his family.

Jungkook left his house he needed to see Jimin and his pup even if it was from far away. He waited in from of the address Jimin gave his company and ..

Hey! Caname stop running you are going to be late for school hahah Emma can't catch me and as Caname said then Zero came out off no were and grab him, Got you!  AHH I wanted to play a little more, Oh no young man we are going to school, Thank you ...

Hey! Caname stop running you are going to be late for school hahah Emma can't catch me and as Caname said then Zero came out off no were and grab him, Got you! AHH I wanted to play a little more, Oh no young man we are going to school, Thank you Zero with almost no air grabbing his chest, Ok young prince to your throne you go. Its not fear I wanted to play a little longer, Caname express crossing his hands and pouting cutely. I guess you don't want to see Yuji today hmmm Maybe we should stay home today Jimin said teasing Caname, NO, no, Emma look I'm buckle myself let's go to school education is important. Jimin turn to Zilo and both chuckle a little before getting in the car. Jungkook watch from far away but close enough that he was too laughing a little from the scene. Jungkook proceeded to follow the car and the stop at Caname's School, he watch from far. Good morning, Mr. Park, good morning, is Yuki picking up Caname today? Yes, she will be around 2pm Okay have a nice day, you too Mrs.Y/N. Bye. Jimin went into his car, Were we going now Sir? We are going to the new practice studio, Jimin manager was in the car waiting, the studio is big and very private. Zero grab the address and put it in his GPS and off they went. Jungkook was still following them.

Time Skip

It was 2:30pm and Yuki arrived with Caname at the dance studio were Jimin was. Caname please stop running you are going to... and to the floor Caname went , AHH it hurts, Caname was crying in full mood, Jungkook came running to Caname's rescue, but Yuki didn't know who this tall men was who was grabbing Caname all she could think was to scream for Zero for Help! Are you okay? Jungkook ask softly as he holds Caname and Zero came out of no were again and rip Caname out of Jungkook arms Jungkook as a reaction grab Zero by the neck, LET GO OF MY SON! Jungkook said in his alpha voice. But it was Zilo's job to protect Caname so he handle the kid to Yuki, Daddy!! Caname scream, Yuki stop at the words, Please don't hurt him he is my dad. Caname scream and the 2 men let go of each other but at the same time Jimin heard Caname screams and went running out of the studio, Emma! What happen? As he looked at a very angry Jungkook and Jimin thought at the worst case scenario.What are you doing here? Are you trying to take my son? I knew you will try something like this, like father like son? Zero take Caname inside. NO I DON'T WANT TO let me go, Caname was screaming at Jimin, but Jimin looked in Caname's eyes, I said go inside. 

Wait Sir is not what you think, he is not hurting Caname, Yuki explain what happened and after she finished silence fell between everyone all you can hear was Caname's cries

Wait Sir is not what you think, he is not hurting Caname, Yuki explain what happened and after she finished silence fell between everyone all you can hear was Caname's cries. My father did broke you, Jungkook said fixing his hair, I'm sorry, I'll go now.Wait Jungkook, I'm sorry I shouldn't jumped into .. Jungkook interrupted Jimin, I know and I understand, no need to apologized, you have all the right to not trust me, he turned around and as he was walking to his car he could see his upset son on the window, please don't go daddy, Jungkook smile at the small boy and waived goodbye as he got into his car. Tears came down his face as he drove away from the 2 people he love the most.

 Tears came down his face as he drove away from the 2 people he love the most

Sorry for the long chapter... 

I PURPLE ALL OF YOU !!!!!! Happy Holidays everyone....