Unexpected events

SEOKJIN! What? Where? Speak men! JK shouted, let him breath Hobi said, NamJoon explain what happened and the 4 man run around the parking lot to see if the brothers were there but nothing they disappeared again. AGHHHHHH!!! JK shouted out and his friends went to hug him.

Meanwhile in a black van with tinted window was on its way to the airport. Jin what happened in the parlor you looked like you saw a ghost, Tae, said a little too loud to his brother. Well, I kind of did, What? Please Hyung don't say that, you scaring me: Hey Tae can you keep it down with a soft voice was heard from the back of the van showing his face a little it was the third brother Jimin. Go on man let us know what happened Tae requested at his older brother. This time a little softer. UGH, you are going to find out anyways. Speak you are making me nervous Jimin said. While waiting for the employee a saw a news paper on the chair so I decided to read it and for my surprise the front page with big bold letters said "The end of a Dynasty" and below was that man picture, WHO? Tae please keep it down, Who Hyung? Jeon Sinwoo. Jungkook's dad. He is dead Jimin. Jimin felt is insides turn upside down, he started sweating and ask the driver to stop he needed air. Stop the car Cecile Jimin is not feeling good Jin said with a worried voice. Here I take Caname, Tae said referring to the small boy on JImin's lap who was resting.

Jimin came out of the van hyperventilating and Jin follow him, Bub just breath please just breath, I'm sorry I shouldn't said anything, No is okay Jin I'm just agh I 'm okay, Can we go home now? Are you sure? Yes, lest leave the past here Jimin said to his brother hugging him. They returned to the van and to Germany were they have been the past 5 years.