Heart Broken truth

The file was open and you can see Jimin tide up on a table weaken up to his was going to be his worst nightmare with no clothes on just his under wear

The file was open and you can see Jimin tide up on a table weaken up to his was going to be his worst nightmare with no clothes on just his under wear. You can see Jimin's eye the fear, tears rolling down his cheeks, Your parents should off accepted my offer a year ago and I know I wouldn't have to get rid of you. Please let me go Jungkook is waiting for me if... SHUT UP! That pup should be sleeping by now WHAT? What did you do? You didn't think I was going to have my son coming at me Right? Oh come on you are not going to cry are you? JK's dad said this words getting close to JImin touching his white dedicated skin and stopping at his neck were he grab and started kissing him, mm those lips feel good I can understand why my son went crazy for you slot. He continue to touched Jimin an all Jimin can do was cry and plead for him to let him go. SHUT UP Mr.Jeon said slapping JImin, SLOT! you will regret having been with a Jeon. There were all kinds of torturing objects and this monster use all of them on Jimin. Jimin skin was cover by bruises, scratches and blood. Jimin was almost unconscious at this point but when his under wear were rip off of his body and the monster was on top of him, Jimin scream I'M PREGNANT PLEASE!! You can't mark me or impregnate me. Mr.Jeon was in shock and he slap Jimin one last time so hard that Jimin black out. Sinwoo!! SINWOO!! Bring this corps to this address and make sure he and the thing inside him are never fund. The video finished with this words. 

 Everyone in the room were in tears and Jungkook's Alpha was in range he was breaking everything in this room and around it, he went out of the room and started breaking more things

 Everyone in the room were in tears and Jungkook's Alpha was in range he was breaking everything in this room and around it, he went out of the room and started breaking more things. Should we stop him? Let him be Hobi, NamJoon said in a soft voice. Let's just follow him so he doesn't hurt himself. Meanwhile Hobie and NamJoon follow Jungkook, Yoongie went to Sinwoo and ask him what happened after, Like I said I didn't follow my orders and brought the boy to the farthest hospital I could find. ON the way to the hospital I heard a vibrating sound and stop the car and found Mr. Parks cell phone,  I answered it and it was one of his brothers so I told him were his brother was and waited for them to show up. I recognized Jimmin's dad so I told him what happened and that he and his family should leave if he didn't want this to happen again but to his entire family. Then I left the hospital with the hope that they will disappeared and next thing I knew Mr. Jungkook was at the house fighting with his father and then I knew the Parks were gone for good. Thank you Sinwoo for the information. Yoongie left the room and went after his friends that by now were holding Jungkook not to leave the house. His eye were red from crying and his entire body was puff up, his wolf wanted to come out of his body and kill his father again. LET ME GO!! I need some air. NO!! NamJoon shouted. You have to calm down, CALM DOWN DIDN'T YOU SAW? MY FATHER ALMOST KILLED MY MATE, MY UNBORN CHILD AND TO TOP IT ALL UP I JUST LOST EVERY HOPE TO GET MY MATE BACK.

The hyungs never saw Jungkook in this state before all they can do is try to comfort him but that was not going to be enough and at one point Jungkook grab the key to his motorcycle and run out of the house SHIT!! LETS GO Yoongie.

After a few hours the hyungs couldn't connect with Jungkook they were thinking the worst now

After a few hours the hyungs couldn't connect with Jungkook they were thinking the worst now. How can a motorcycle despaired write infront of us? Geezzz Calm down Hobi we need to be in all of our senses right now okay? I know Yoongie I'm sorry I'm just, I know we are too. Should I call JImin? What? Are you crazy? After we all witness, I completely understand why he doesn't want to talk to us or see us never mind Jungkook. Oh come on NamJoon we should try at least, Okay Yoongie but you should call him, Oh no Hobi I can't do it, I'll do it.

Ring Ring at the Parks house:

Jimin your cell is ringing, hm that is weird.

PJ:Hello

NJ: Hello Jimin this is NamJoon, please don't hang up

PJ: If this is about the press conference I already told you to leave me alone.

NJ: Jimin I understand now why you are like this and that is part of the reason I'm calling you.

PJ: Wait, you said you know? You know what exactly?

NJ: Well after you told me to ask the Jeon family I told Jungkook and we contact the only employee,  after JK fired everyone after his fathers death and he give us a thumb drive were it show what happened 5 years ago. And after that JK disappear on us and now we can't find him.

NJ: Hello Hello!

JImin frozen for a minute. 

PJ: Yes I'm here.

NJ: Please Jimin I promise we will leave you and your family alone after this phone call but can you think of any place?

PJ: That coward.

NJ:What? Excuse me?

PJ: He is a coward, if he is trying to go and kill himself.

NJ; Please Jimin don't say that. I just want to help him please he is like my little brother.

PJ: OH HELL NO!! That stupid man is not killing himself not now not ever.

NJ: Hello? Hello?

PJ: I'll call you when I find him ..

Cecile, where are you? I'm here Sir, How can I... Get the car ready we are go to get a stupid alpha.

Jin, Tae Get Caname ready we are going for a ride a one in a lifetime ride. Jimin was furious, he was so upset that his eyes color changed it was like his wolf was activated. Was he worried to actually lose Jungkook or Did he wanted Jungkook to suffer a litter longer?

Thank you for your support!!! I purple you

Credit for the Pictures:

https://www.deviantart.com/sunnyhopesix/art/Jungkook-badboy-edit-686315597

https://thebestofbtsscenarios.tumblr.com/post/173270455692/werewolfs-mate-park-jimin-ceoau-werewolfau