An opportunity

WOW, just WOW! Tae in shock, I can't believe that woman, she probably got fired from giving false information to the press

WOW, just WOW! Tae in shock, I can't believe that woman, she probably got fired from giving false information to the press. What do you mean? Jimin in what cave you leave in? The media knew that she was the one who uploaded the pic and confirmed the engagement. I don't know Mr.Tae that shouldn't got her fired. What do you mean? Jin asked. Well you see in this industry the contracts are very specific and almost unbreakable specially if the Idol is the main one in the company, Something very serious most of happened for her to be sold out. Why Cecile I didn't know you knew so much about the Idol world, Mr. Jin is my job to keep up with rules and regulations when we are signing contracts in Korea specially.

Hey jimin are you okay? you haven't say anything. So if there were not engaged, Why he didn't say anything? Why all of this now and not when the pictures came out? Cecile is right something fishy is going on here. Hey, shouldn't you be happy? he is single, the love of your life is single, Tae add it hitting his brother in the shoulder. Cecile at what time is my studio time ? Sir at 6pm Okay I'll find out what is going on here.

OH COME ON Tae said lifting his arms like in the dramas, Stop looking for excuses and go get your man. Tae is not that easy I have been through enough and I'm not just going to open my arms and welcome him back in my life. But you still love him, Jin said very softly walking towards his brother. How do you know that? Jimin, some nights you have this nightmares and at the end you keep saying his name and to please come get you. Jimin? is okay to love him and is also okay to take things slow, we are not OH NO, DON"T include me on that we, Well I'm not saying that you should go running to him and forgive him, but don't you think you should hear his side before making any rush decisions? Jimin stood there looking at his brothers, okay I will first find out what is this all about and I will invite him here tonight so we can talk, is that okay with you Tae? Yes, that is a good start. Sir is almost time to go. Okay let me go change and we can leave. You hear that Jin he is changing hahah Jin give Tae an elbow to shut up and Jimin look back , you deserved that. Minie. Yuki, make sure Caname has eaten dinner and wash up before I get home from my practice. Yes, Sir is there something wrong, NO HE JUST WANT TO IMPRESS HIS CRUSH, Tae scream which earned him another elbow from his elder brother. Yuki chuckle a little and Jimin was a little embarrass by his brother sudden comment. Okay Sir I'll make sure Caname is looking his best tonight.

At GCF Enterprise

At GCF Enterprise

Are we ready? Yes Mr.Jungkook, How is everything? Almost done with setting the cameras, okay. Jimin is here! Yoongie scream, What? Jungkook almost trip over some cables it was a site, he was so nervous, Calm down pup is just a joke. Don't do that Yoongie. Here comes Namjoon, Hey, how is everything going? Depends what you are referring to, if you mean the cameras, everything is excellent but if you ask for Jungkook look for yourself. Junkook was rambling around the studio with a chaos face, Hey kid relax he is right down the hall, not you to Namjoon, What? And Jimin walk into the studio and everybody froze. Good afternoon, Good afternoon Mr.Park. Everyone reply back, Are we ready? I need to be home by 8pm. Yes, we are Jungkook reply. Is all of this people necessary here? No they were just leaving. Right? Yes we were, Nice seen you Jimin, same here Yoongie. Jimin started to take off his jacket and started stretching. Cecile would you please turned on the music? Jungkook was fighting his wolf inside just by seen Jimin stretching it was hard really hard to look through the camera his scent was spreading around the room and Jimin knew that scent perfectly. The shooting started and Jimin's dancing was amazing as usual. Jimin finished and Cecile came to give Jimin water. Meanwhile Jungkook was mimicking Cecile in the back making faces like a five year old. Here you go sir, do yo need anything sir, can I help with that sir, Would you like to say something Jungkook? He got caught by no other than Jimi, UMM UHH Yes, you did good. We got great shots, do want to see them? Not really. But we need to talk. Here? No at my home? Is it about the press conference? Yes and no. Okay, at what time should I go? If you are free tonight? Okay I'll clean up here and then I'll be over. Okay see you then. As Jimin turned Jungkook had a flash back from the last day he saw Jimin walking out the apartment. His face was sad and when Yoongie walk in , so what happened? He wants to talk. That is good right? What if he ask me about Lisa? You think I should tell him? Kid he has been through enough I think he deserves to know the true, stop the secrets and the misunderstandings okay. Jungkook sight, I have to go then. You are seen him tonight? Yes, at his house. NamJoon and Hobi heard the last sentence, who's house are you going? Jimin's, Do you need us to come with you?Oh Come Hobi he is old enough to go by himself. Thank you hyung but NamJoon is right I'm going alone. I spect a text early in the morning, I want to make sure you leave through tonight okay? Stop saying nonsense Hobi, He will be okay, besides Tae and Jin and Caname will be there so I don't think Jimin will hurt him, Right? JK just leave we will clean up here. Thank you Hyungs...