Baby Alpha!

Jungkook was a little nervous, but as soon as Jimin walk by him he calmed down, again that scent. But he didn't notice he was steering at the dancer. Hey PUP! Haven't your Hyungs teach you is rude to starred. Jungkook snap out of it as soon as JImin finished his comment.

Sorry I didn't mean to starred

Sorry I didn't mean to starred. First shoot ready? Jungkook managed to say to his team. Ready? He looked at the man in front of him who's eyes were captivating. Well, if you are done tearing and drilling yes.

Jungkook was a little embarrass this has never happened before. The shooting started Jungkook was impress with Jimin modeling skills it was so natural. One of the shoots was black and white but only Jimin's lips so he lift his full mask to revealed his pink plump lips and Jungkook almost lost it, never mind his alpha to released some of the excitement he started coughing but it was a battle after that of holding his alpha back wanting to grab the gorgeous omega in front on them. Jungkook composed yourself and finished the shoot.

After a few hours of sweat and hard breathing and a very exhausted Jungkook, is a WRAP! The shoot was over

After a few hours of sweat and hard breathing and a very exhausted Jungkook, is a WRAP! The shoot was over. JImin started to walk towards his changed room when suddenly Jungkook grab Jimin by his wrist, Mr. Angel , Are looking at the shoots?, Excuse me? No! Cecile my manager is responsible for that. But don't you want to make sure they came out good? I know they came out good, aren't you the best? Or do you doubt your talent? NO! Then is all set, Can I go now? Cecile walk in, please sir let go of him? Jungkook was still holding on to Jimin without noticing it. OH! Sorry I didn't mean to, Sure you didn't, Jimin whisper passing Jungkook, which Jungkook responded also in a low voice, He looks more like his alpha, than his manager, WAIT! Jimin stop, Hey Pup alpha you are going to be in trouble with that mouth of yours. BY who ? You? Ha, I can care less about you, but maybe your fiancé will care. Bye Baby alpha, Jungkook was fuming when Jimin called him baby, so much that he didn't heard the word Fiancé out of Jimin's mouth. Jungkook went after Jimin but Namjoon was being everything and came running, Stop! Jungkook calm down, he is right, Wait? What? Why is he right? Well, he thinks you are engage. ENGAGED? He just called me baby alpha didn't you heard. Haha,  What is so funny? Its that all you got from his comment? Didn't you heard the part you should be careful because of your fiancé? ENGAGED? What F...? I'm not engaged, Well that is not what half of the country of Karea thinks, all thanks to our little sneaky Lisa.  OH NO! Ding, Ding, he finally connected to earth, dumb baby alpha Namjoon said teasing the young man. Just let him change and you can explain yourself. Is okay I have to finished editing and his "manager" is giving me the eye so I better go. Okay kid talk later. 

Meanwhile Jimin was changing, Sir are you ready to go? Yes, Cecile, did you looked at the pictures? Yes, sir it was hard to select, Mr.Jeon is really good, He always being a good photographer, Jimin finished holding his head feeling a little dizzy. Sir , Are you okay? Yes, we should go. Mr.Tae is waiting for in the halway.

As they were leaving Jungkook run were Jimin was to try to explain himself and the engagement situation, but an unexpected visitor show up, getting out the elevator where Tae was waiting for his brother, Jungkook! Oppa, Jimin turned his head and saw Jungkook and his mood went from ill to I'll cut your throught looking at Lisa getting closer to Jungkook, Lisa looked at Jimin with jealousy and flip her hair, Jimin's Omega was activated as he needed to defend something, How rude and tacky,  Tae who was looking at Lisa with a stinky eye, right ? I don't know if we should come here they let anyone to this building ugh, let's go babe. Lisa turned and when she was going to say something, Jimin said to her looking in the eyes, You better put a leash on your baby alpha. Leaving her stone and confused. Jungkook cut up to them but JImin was already inside the elevator. What did he said? He asked Lisa, I don't know Jungkookie, something rude and that I should put a leash on a baby alpha. OMG! He really think we are engaged. Well, if you want? , NO I DON'T, and Yoongie is working on fixing this thing that you created, this should be  clear by tomorrow afternoon, after our press conference. WAIT! WHAT? Yes, Lisa we are not engaged or together and we will never be. But Jung.. Didn't you heard the man? Hobi came from behind with a smirk, Woman he is gay, don't you get it.? He is bisexual, GOD!!!  please give this woman some commonsense. Hobi lest just go back to work I  need your help with the last photoshoot and Lisa, I spect you to see you tomorrow afternoon at 4pm sharp. Okay? Will see.  

A delivery man walked in to handle a package, Please select 3rd floor and ask for Mr.Jeon, Thank you. Mr.Jeon you have a package waiting for you, Can you singed? No, sir they delivery guy needs your signature. Okay I'm coming. The transaction was made, What is it? I don't know, Its just address to G.C.F. /Mr.Jeon. Well open it, Hobi said in distress.  There it was VIP tickets for The Mask Angel Performance. 

WOW! I guess we ALL going

WOW! I guess we ALL going. Including me Oppa? Lisa came out of no were. I guess we have plenty. 

With Jimin & Tae.

Did you sent the tickets? Yes, Jimin I did. I just hope you are ready for what is coming. Oh I'm ready, after today , I'm more than ready to let them know they didn't defeat me or my family. It is time for us to be as free as they had been for the past 5 years.