The end of a dinasty

5 Years pass and nobody knew where the Parks had left. Jungkook and his friend never stop looking for them but he needed money so he and his hung started an entreatment agency and in two years after been funded it was a very successful company Golden Closet Productions.

Hobi walk into the CEO office, Hey Jk is time to go, I am coming. JK did you see the new trainees? NamJoon came in the office asking, No I didn't sorry hung I was busy with the international group. Is okay, but should look at them today. Oh no not today, he is done NOW! Hoseouk shouted. Calm down honey you are disturbing my nap, Yoongie reply from a sofa in the office. Well, I guess everyone forgot. Forgot? The 3 man exclaim.  The 3 man look at their cellphone and flowers and river 3pm. OMG and the penny drop.

Mr.Jeon? Y/N t you ever call me like that again I'll fire you. Sorry but the police is here. Everyone look at the assistant with surprise eyes. Let them in Jungkook said.

Mr.Jeon ugghh the young man sigh. Yes! How can we help you, well a car accident happen and your parent were involved in it and they both has passed away we are sorry? Sir for your lost. Now everyone was shook!

WOW! It finally happened those 2 bastards are dead. Everyone looked at JK with an exclamation face. What? I hated the man and that woman was not my mother she was one of many of that man slots.  Now let's go and lets remembers those who are really important and are worth remembering. The friends looked at each other and with a noting their heads in agreement started walking out the office, Sir! What about your parents you have to come and arrange paperwork at the hospital and in the station. My secretary will take care of it right Y/N? Yes, Sir in a low voice the young woman replied. Now let's go is getting late.