Changes are coming

Park house;

Are you sure you want to revealed who the Mask Angel is? Tae, Jin I'm sick and tire of hiding, and how my pass affected your lives. I want to be free, I want to be able for people to say my name specially does who thought we were all dead. Jimin, that is all okay with us, we are your family and we will always support you and be here for you, but I think you are forgetting a big detail. What's that Tae? Caname, Jimin Caname your son. Are you going to include him in this liberation? NO!, Caname is my son and nobody needs to know any pass or future of him. No body? not even his dad? Don't you think you are being selfish right now? Just because you saw a little gossip on twitter. I think you are jumping into the ocean without a life jacket. Jimin , honey Tae is right, don't you think you need to make sure this is true? Look, Caname is your son and at the end of it will be support any decision, but we Tae and I want to make sure is that you don't regret doing something that will hurt you later. Yeah Jimin what about if by doing this Caname hates you? 

JImin's eyes fill up with tears just at thought of Tae words. You two don't understand, I'm tire of being always the one who gets hurt, that you two always have to change your plans because of me, I don't want that life anymore. Jimin started crying. Jimin is an honor for us to protect our family and if getting rid off that mask will liberate you then let be it, we will be here together as always, but just make sure this is because YOU want this, not because you are jealous of some stupid tabloid. 

Jimin looked up to his brothers and cleaning his tears, I want to do this because of me and Caname, I don't want to hide anymore!The siblings embraced each other in a big hug. NO MORE MASK YESSS!!

Um Jimin, Yes Tae, what about your photo shoot for today mask or no mask? Hm Mask, I want to do it in my show tonight

At the GCF enterprise:

Mr. Jeon the dancer is here for the photo shoot. Okay just bring him to the make up and when everything is ready we can let him know. Okay sir. As Jungkook was walking to the studio he smell the scent again this make him nervous, he hasn't been this nervous since he was with Jimin. 

Cecile was outside Jimin's dressing room, he notice Jungkook coming directly to them, Excuse me sir you can't go in. I need to go over the shoot and what is he comfortable with, I'll do that Sir, should we go? I guess, Jungkook responded a little irritated.Both man walk towards the set. 

Cecile? Cecile? Can you come in and help me? Um Sorry Sir but your manager left with Mr.Jeon, can I help you? I'm Namjoon the CEO, I can help you if you let me.  I guess, this stupid shirt is not cooperating. (Jimin was already wearing his mask) Would you please make a bow? Okay I'll try, but when he came in the room he was hit with a very strong but seducing scent, (it was a Park thing) he grab the two pieces very nervous trying to concentrate on the job on hand. JImin notice Namjoon shacking hands, Calm down Alpha, I know my scent is strong, I won't do anything I promise. Thank you for your help Namjoon, as he walked out and towards the studio, This is going to be fun... He turn and waved at Namjoon, Namjoon almost fainted. 

Cecile! Are we ready? Yes Sir we are.. Let the fun begin..

(credit to: https://pin

(credit to: https://pin.it/4FcX1GX) 

Jungkook jaw almost hit the floor when he saw such a beauty walking towards him.