The letter

Hey Jimin, JIMIN !! Tae was running and behind him was his nephew mimicking him making all of his uncles gestures it was a scene, Jimin scream here after laughing at his brother and his son coming towards him. A letter A letter from Korea Tae said all excited and jumping like he was 5 like his nephew. What is all of this shouting? Jin asked. Caname went to him imitating him uncle, A letter, a letter !Which earned a laugh from the elder. Here Jimin is from the Korea of Art one is for you and the other one is for me lets open it together? 1, 2 ,3

DEAR, ANGEL MASK DEAR, DANTE

WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVED THE KOREAN ARTS REPRESENTATION AWARD. WE WILL BE HONOR TO COUNT WITH YOUR PRESENCES TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD.

The brothers were in choked this is an honor, and at the same time they scream and jump up and Cinema join them not knowing what was going on. Stop, you two don't tell me you are thinking on going to this?Why not this is a big , no a huge honor Tae finished. It is true Jin this is a big accomplishment for Tae and me. How are you thinking to go back without anyone recognizing you? The brothers stoped and their smile fainted away with his elder brother comment, is not that Jin was not proud or didn't understand what this awards met, he was just worried.

Well, what a way to bring someone down, Caname lets go and get some Ice cream. Wait? Jimin said with a soft voice. We are going back and we are going to received this award, we are no longer hiding. Yes!!!!!! Tae exclaim, I hope you know what you are doing Jimin. I don't, but if we had survived 5 years with no one recognizing us I think we can handle 3 hours right? Jimin said looking at Tae. Yes, I'll make the most beautiful masks for us and you and Caname can watch from the hotel room like we do here and around the world, Cecile and Zilo will go with us to keep fans away from us. What do you think JINIE? Tae said pouting a little, Agh you three are going to be the death of me, okay but at the first sign of danger I want you out with no asking questions, OKAY? The jimin, Tae and Caname went to Jin and hugged him, What about that Ice cream to celebrate Jin said earning more huggs.

 What do you think JINIE? Tae said pouting a little, Agh you three are going to be the death of me, okay but at the first sign of danger I  want you out with no asking questions, OKAY? The jimin, Tae and Caname went to Jin and hugged him, What abo...