The past comes back

C'mon guys time is money shop shop. Nobody dare to say anything even Caname was a little fearful of speaking at this point.

That jerk who the hell he thinks he is? Everyone was in the car and they were steering at Jimin waiting for directions.. Sir? Jimin? Oh yeah, Go to the end of the Han River.

Sorry I love this pic of Jimin

Sorry I love this pic of Jimin... Moving on

Jin was looking at his brother and without saying anything he new that this has to do with Jungkook.

The car ride was silence all you can hear was Jimin mumbling over and over "You better be alive when I get to you stupid idiot". Jin looked at Tae and a sleepy Caname with a face "You better not say anything".

Stop the car! Jimin told Cecile. He opens the door and went out running towards the dark but he knew exactly were he was going. Jin and V came out of the car but didn't dare to say anything they just watch with worried eyes their brother running towards the darkness. Jimin got to a familiar place:  Jungkook's Hide out, they just to come here when Jungkook got beat up by his father and he just screamed until all the anger went away. Jimin was getting closer and as he suspected there he was Jungkook screaming into the dark on top of the highest rock in the river like he just too, this place was known as the suicidal rock. He was ready to jump when a pair of hands grab his jacket, STOP! You coward you are not allow to do this.Jungkook turned around and saw who was grabbing him. But Jungkook was strong and heavy so he slipped and almost fell but Jimin grab him tighter, You stupid alpha, I said you are not allow to do this as he was pulling Jungkook up the rock. Both of them were breathing heavily when Jungkook broke the silence Did I died? NO! YOU DID NOT! COME DOWN THIS ROCK RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID JERK! Jimin was burning inside at this point and Jungkook was a little confused of what was happening. Why are you her? Why you just let me died? OH NOOOO YOU ARE NOT DIYING UNLESS I'M THE ONE KILLING YOU. DIDN'T YOU HEARD ME? COME DOWN THE THEM ROCK NOW! Jungkook came down the rock and look at Jimin straight in his eyes. I'm sorry, You should let me died Jimin this way ... WHAT PART OF YOU ARE NOT KILLING YOURSELF DON'T YOU GET? AH YES YOUR FATHER ALMOST KILLED ME AND MY SON BUT GUESS WHAT? LIFE GOES ON,  SO NOW STOP WITH THE PITTY  SHOW ALREADY. And don't think for a second that I'm doing this for you because I'm not! I'm doing this because of Caname only him. And because of him you should not even want to do this. Do we understand each other? Jungkook didn't response soon enough So Jimin asked again this time a little louder. I SAID DO WE UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER? Jungkook lower his head and with a move of his head agree with Jimin words. NO I WANT TO HEAR YOU AGREE? Yes! Yes I'll keep myself alive until God Jimin decide is my time to go. GOOD, Now get your sorry ass up there and go home. As they were walking up to where the car, Jungkook grab Jimin hand and with a very low voice said, I'm sorry I was not there to protect you and the pup. Jimin stop his walking and pushing Jungkook hand away looked at him , Don't you ever touch me again. Jungkook lower his face as tears came down his face. Jimin grab his phone and call Namjoon.

PJ: Hey, your baby alpha is at the end of the Han River waiting for you guys

NJ: Is he okay.

PJ: Well if by him been alive is okay then Yes he is.

Jimin hang up and went were Jin and Tae was waiting for him. The siblings were happy to see their brother again. Are you okay? Both asked at the same time. Yes, I'm. Should we go now or? Tae lets wait for this sorry ass Alpha Hyungs to come and collect him I don't trust leaving him by himself.

You can go, I told you I won't do it. Jimin gave him a looked like the one your mother give you when you speak back to her. Lol Sorry.

UGHH I hate repeating myself, I said we are waiting so we are.

Mommy? Are you there? A small voice came from inside the car and at the same time a set of light appear letting everybody know the Hyung's arrived. 

Emma? Uncle? Tae went back to check on Caname meanwhile Jungkook was getting scold by the hyungs

Emma? Uncle? Tae went back to check on Caname meanwhile Jungkook was getting scold by the hyungs. Uncle Tae were is Dad? Dad? Do you mean Mommy? no I mean my dad. Wait what? Uncle Tae you are to funny Caname said with a smile, I said were is my dad I can smell him look my mark is glowing, I can feel him. Okay wait here. Tae started to waved and make signs to get Jimin's attention who was getting amused by the way NamJoon and Yoongie were scolding Jungkook, but Tae give a special twin call and Jimin turned immediately. Tae moving his hands told Jimin to come to the car.

JImin made it to the car, Were is daddy? What ? Oh no you too?, Caname said covering his face with his little hands in sign of annoyance. Wait how do you know? My mark I can fill him, Is he really here? I want to see him? Please Emma. Caname knew that his dad was a very important person and that his job was to help people getting hurt from bad evil people. Or at least that was the story Jimin told him in case one day Jungkook came looking for them.

So Emma can I see him? Well, baby right now he is kind of busy and.. Why he doesn't want to see me? I'm a good boy? Right Emma? Caname said this last words almost crying. Oh no baby you are perfect, but the look of his son eye stop him from telling another lied or excuse. Baby will you wait in the car just one minute? Yes! a very exited Caname replay. 

Tae would you stay with him? Of course Chim. Good luck. Yeah, I don't believe in that anymore. Tae went and back hug his brother. Chim Are you okay? Yes? No? I just saw Caname's face fill with sadness and it broke my heart, Oh Bub, You know you are a great Emma right? I don't know Am I? Caname is suffering because of my selfness, fear, and ... STOP! We are not doing this talk not now, not ever, okay? Caname is a very happy kid, kind, smart and is all because of you. You protected him, us, mom, dad, so stop talking like that okay? Jimin hug his brother and Jin saw them and went to them, Hey I don't want to interrupt all this love happening here but Caname is getting impatient. Oh I know I can fill him.

Jimin let go of his brothers hands and went directly to Junkook. Are you done feeling sorry for yourself? The Hyungs stud aside since this was not their battle, Jungkook looked at them like you traitors.

I ask a question? I guess I'm. I don't want to hear I guess it is a yes or a no? Can you do that?

Yes I'm done. Okay then, come with me.

Where are you taking me?

To meet your son!