A mess of feelings

To meet your son, Jimin said giving a signal to his brothers to bring Caname out of the car.

Listen, before Caname gets here, He knows who you are and you have been writing letters to him since he was 2 years old. Hi is 4 years old and you love the way he smile, okay? Got that? Or Do I have to repeat myself?

Got it, Jungkook responded with a worried but happy face at the same time.

Jin and Tae came walked towards were Jungkook and Jimin were holding each a hand of Caname. Caname was excited to see the man on the pictures in his bedroom. He pull out of his uncles grip and went directly towards Jungkook with the biggest smile a warmth, gentle smile that melted everyones hearts. Jungkook lower himself to the little boys reach and in 1-2-3 a big hug was the most beautiful scene anyone could have, the 6 man around had tears in there eye. 

I knew you come back, Emma promise me..I'm so happy. Jungkook was just holding him tight so he can feel the love and his sent, Jungkook's and Caneme's wolf wake up. The birth of the alpha mark was spot it in Caname's left hand same place Jungkook had his when he was presented. Caname was still young but because of his pure blood his rank was display. Neither one wanted to let go of each other but it was getting late and it was too much for one night and Jimin started to felt dizzy. Caname bub we need to get home is late and you have school tomorrow. Ahh Caname grab with one hand Jimin and with the other Jungkook and looking up at his parents, Finally we are going home together. Everyone looked at each other with a sad and also worried face.

Let's go home Emma, I'm ready pulling his parents hands, Jungkook kneel down and holding Caname waist, Oh Caname I have to stay with the Hyungs and help them maybe another night? NO NO NO I don't want you to leave anymore, Emma tell him is okay to come with us. Caname I can't tonight but I promo...NO NO Why you don't want to be with be? I'm a good boy, I can be better please stay I love you,  Caname hug his dad again. I love you to son and I do want you, you are the best little boy I know but you have to be good and go with your Emma okay? Jungkook said wiping Caname tears from his puffy cheeks. Jimin kneel down next to them and with a calm soothing voice, Caname your dad has to go and take care of some bad guys before he could come home and now that will be leaving in here you will be able to see him more okay? Caname calmed down and give a small smile to his mom and look at his dad for one last hug. Ohh There is my sunshine that beautiful smile that we love so much right Jungkook? Yes, is the most beautiful just like your Emma. I'll always smile for you, so you can see my Emma smile an everyone chuckle a little bit. Now say good night to your dad and the others. Good night Caname said with a bright smile hugging his dad one last time, whispering to his dad, Promise me you will come back? I pinky promise. Jungkook gave his son one more kiss and let go, Are you ready my prince? Yes Emma, let's go. Hop Hop, Jungkook eyes met Jimin and he bow and said Thank you, Jimin bow back, as he was walking back to his car Jimin felt a buzz in his ear and next thing he black out.

Announcement: I posted 2 chapters since I couldn't post yesterday.. Thank you again for you visits and comments..