Looking for you

I lost him again Jungkook was thinking, NO! I'll find you Jimin even if it take me 100 years. Hobi walked in JK office and interrupted his thoughts, hey kid I have news. What is it Hobi? Well, I went back to the parlor and ask around and I fund out that the payments made to the parks came from a bank in Germany. What? Germany? Yes, I think that Jimin and his brothers are leaving there. This is great, What? Well, at least we are sure they are alive that my father didn't kill them right? Yeah, Hobi said trying to console his friend in away. Jk sat on his chair and holding a small box tight said I'll never give up. NamJoon walked in, Jungkook looked at him all excited, Did you find out anything, Yes but I don't think my news are as good as Hobi's, Why? Jk asked, Well The Park State has been sold so it doesn't looked like they will returned to Korea. Jungkook lower his head and looking at the box again said, Why are you running from me? Please come back, as he sat down and turn his chair. NamJoon and Hobi were leaving when they heard an annoying voice, HEY JK I'M HERE !! A woman shouted, Would you keep it down JK is not in the mood, Hobi said to her when he heard Junkook voice, is okay Hobi let her in. How are you Lisa? Good but you look awful babe, Please stop calling me that, Never! You will give in someday. He is not but okay, Hobi said and earn a chuckle from Namjoon who fist bump the other, as Lisa eyed them with annoyance. Let's go Namjoon before we get a spell on us the friend chuckle again. You are too much Hobi NamJoon said still laughing.

Agh why your friends don't like me I'm beautiful, famous, and a good person? Jungkook looked at Lisa and said just forget them why are you here? Well, I'm here to asked you if I can be your date for the Korean Art wards, you reserved right? Oh Shit! I forgot I tell my secretary to RSVP, So Can I? Lisa said getting closer to Jungkook, Lisa please Jungkook stop her from getting closer, You know the media will misunderstood and then your career can be affected, let's just go and meet there okay? Okay Lisa agreed but inside her she was furious, she knew why Jungkook didn't wanted any "misunderstanding" but she had a plan...