So close, but so far

Every years Jungkook and his friends will go to the Hunan River and bring flowers for the Parks who in five years they haven't heard anything. Hey kid are you ok? NamJoon ask the young one who was just staring at the water. Hm I don't know I just feel empty like I'll never find him, with the death of that bastard comes the feeling of real lost. Yoongie walk closer to JK and putting a hand on his shoulder, JK you know we always be here for you? Right? HM Jungkook knotted holding Yoongie's hands.

A week has pass after the death go JK Father and it was time to really closed this chapter in his life. At the funeral parlor the 4 friends walked in and next to Jungkook mother was his father urn. I can't believe this he mistreated her and still her wish was for him to laid next to her, a big sight came out of him. Well, that is love for you there it blind you even if is a fake love. I'm done here let's go JK said frowning his eyes. Walking out of the building Namjoon notice a tall figure coming in and he could sure it looks exactly like SeokJin but the man was covering his face with a mask and a back hat so he wasn't sure. Maybe his mind was playing games on him. But he decided to look for the man. Hey guys can you wait for me I think I left my cell phone inside. AGH hung you always losing stuff JK reply with an annoyance face. Namjoon followed the two man in next to the tall male was an employee who brought the male were urns were. We are here, Thank you for your help. The employee left, Hi mom, dad we are all doing well the restaurant is success and the two boys are doing so good in their career you would've been so proud. The little one is amazing we miss you I know you must be a little upset after we promise not to come back to Korea but I needed to make sure you were taken care the way you wish I'm leaving now please keep watching over us. The male bow and left the hallway. NamJoon was still watching everything and when the male left he went to see who this male was there visiting and he saw beautiful bouquet with a purple ribbon that read, In loving memory of Mr. & Mrs. Love your sons. Namjonn look up and saw the picture of the couple and his suspicions were right the couple was Jimin's parents. NamJoon cover his mouth and he felt his knees weakened he was in total shuck, he wanted to move and run , but his Brian wouldn't let him. AGGHH come on, he finally got himself together but it was too late SeokJin was gone no sign of him. So he went to his friends who were waiting for him at the parking lot. What happened to you? You looked like you just saw a ghost? Yoongie said to his friend joking a little, Stop Yoongie you know I'm scared of ghost. Hobi said looking around him. I SAW HIM HIS IS ALIVE! NamJoon managed to say. JK Look at him, WHO? SEAOKJIN! NamJoon let out.

 JK Look at him, WHO? SEAOKJIN! NamJoon let out