•13• Black notebook

•No One•

Lisa chased after Jennie as soon as she freed her self from this freak Kai,

She had one thing in mind and the one thing is Jennie.

Lisa was afraid, she was lost and completely broken.

She was a wreck and she knew, she didn't wish for Jennie to be involved with someone like herself but what can she do?

She tried ghosting Jennie but the cat here didn't make it that easy for the tall girl.

"Jennie please listen to me, you know it's not fair to just walk away like that" Lisa's mouth uttered Hurdly those words as soon as she got a hold of Jennie which the latter tried to unhook anyway.

However Lisa's trembling hand didn't help so she unintentionally let the girl and that caused a fall to happen...

I mean of course Jennie was forcing all her strength to push Lisa and all of a sudden Lisa just let her arm, a physics lesson we don't want to get into.

"Oh my lord Jennie I- I'm so sorry I swear it wasn't intended" Lisa tried to calm down as she, with trembling hands tried to lift the smaller girl.

Jennie slapped Lisa's hands away but it was clear she was in pain.

"Jennie please you have hurt yourself, please let me help" Lisa looked at Jennie with pleading eyes,

The blondie was trembling and Jennie wondered if it was because of the cold breath brushing against Lisa or it was just Lisa being herself.

However Jennie stood up without Lisa's help and tried walking away but unfortunately for her, her ankle's sprain was pretty bad so she had to hold onto Lisa for support.

And for Lisa, her heart was about to stop... she was just so nervous and guilty

"Please let me take care of you, I feel so guilty you feel because of my stupid self, please Jen" Lisa pleaded for the nth time and Jennie couldn't help but to soften the second Lisa's eyes locked hers.

"I can't walk, my ankle is sprained pretty awful, so you gotta carry me to the car and drop me home" Jennie uttered calmly as if she wasn't bothered by the look Lalisa was giving.

However, Lisa obliged, carfully bending down a little so she can biggy back Jennie.

Jennie wasn't heavy, if fact she was the weightless Lisa has ever carried or so Lisa felt like she was.

Lisa slowly and carfully walked with Jennie to her car

As she opened the door she dropped Jennie as slowly as ever and went to drive away quickly so she can treat Jennie's sprained ankle.

Actually Jennie's ankle wasn't sprained that bad she just pretended so she can see what would Lisa do, she already had some thoughts on mind why did Lisa behave like that around her but now she was certain of one of them but still... she needed to make sure she wasn't delusional.

Jennie noticed the change of the road so she asked Lisa " Where are you planning to bring me to?" With a raised eyebrow she Scanned Lisa's nervous figure

"I... You sprained your ankle because of me Jen... I need to take responsibility of my actions" Lisa seemed seriously mad and definitely sexy for Jennie.

"I clearly remember telling you to bring me home." Jennie coldly stated but to her avail, Lisa wasn't bothered anymore

'Sometimes she is really stubborn' Jennie thought.