•3• Out of 7 billion

LISA•

"So... friends?" The way your eyes shined fixed my broken heart, I wanted to say no, I don't wanna be friends, I wanted to say no, you and I would never be friends, but then again if I told you so would you come back to me? Weird I say back as if I had you before, you Jennie Kim has been always out of my league.

"Frien-"

"Jen! Where were you?? I was worried you left already, oh hi Lis how you doing?"

Kai....

My best buddy

My ride or die

My brother from another mother

"No I didn't haha how would I forget our very first date?" I wasn't special- he was, your eyes weren't just shining, your whole existence screamed happy, love, right... I could feel the butterfly from here, the way you warped your perfect arms around his neck, funny I used to doubt he was gay haha.

You didn't look back, you forgot about me- no I didn't even cross your mind, why would I? When you have your world in your hands, but baby I can't help but wondering- have I ever crossed your thoughts? Cause you are all I think about .

I watched you two flirting, whenever he said something it seems to be the funniest for you, it was different, a way I could never make.

I watched you leaving hands in hands, even him didn't bother saying bye...

Was I jealous? Yes.

Was I hurt ?   Yes.

But the thing is...

Will I ever be happy?

I made my way out, looking down to my feet afraid I might see you...

"Hey Lis!" I turned around only to be met with your bestfriend's girlfriend which is my bestfriend too

"Jisoo" lowly I said afraid my voice might break

She seems to notice my stat cause all she said was an "oh"

I saw her disappointment, even your bestfriend-Rosé knew I loved you, her eyes showed pithiness

" you saw her didn't you?" Unnie was mad, disappointed, she has been there since the very start, she knew how fool in love I am

"Would it matter?" My voice lower than earlier, emptiness was in there, I was empty and they can see it., my vulnerabilities, yes I am a fool in love

"When are you going to stop hah?" Unnie's tone was cold and hard, I didn't have the energy to that kind of conversation now , all I needed was to sleep, hoping you wouldn't be in my dreams, but how can you not- when all I dream about is you, only you.

"Babe, don't you see she is not in the right state right now? Don't be so hard on her"

Jisoo unnie tried calming herself, I knew she was worried about me

"When I know how to unlove Jennie Kim." To say they were stunned would be an understatement.

I again turned around , taking heavy steps with such a heavy heart.

No one dared to follow me, they knew I'm not that kind of a person that needs company when sad, all I need was to sit down, listen to my heart, breaking .

Have always been like this , I never liked people, but you, Jennie Kim out of 7 billion human being, were able to capture my heart.

So dear Cupid next time, please hit her too.

"We might heal up, but the scar is always gonna be here...fresh and new"

-R