•7• Rain

•Lisa•

As soon as  we recovered from the shocked news, god had another surprise for me.

Rain... how lucky.

"Oh god" I pulled you closer and put my jacket over our heads, you were trembling, stupid you! Who would wear such clothes like yours in the middle of December!

"M-my apartment is near, w-wanna come over for a bit? Don't worry I will send you home once it stops raining okay?" You just nodded your head, it was clear how cold you are just by looking at your trembling lips.

"Y-you can hold onto me til we arrive, you must be cold." You were hesitant at first but coldness took the best of you

It was heavenly, how your petite hand clinched my shirt, how your head rested peacefully at my side.

I tried to shrug off the incredible feelings as I walked faster.

You small legs must be tired of chasing by me.

After we made it you couldn't be more grateful and I couldn't be more nervous.

It was just you,me... home.

"Please make yourself home, I will just go get you some comfy clothes and run the shower for you" from the corner of my eyes I could see the blush, but maybe it was from embarrassment, I would have blushed too.

I bit my lip hard when I handed you my favorite yellow hoodie and some undershorts and.... new underwear....

"I-it is new y-you can have it y-yours must be soaked" Your face redened and when realization hit me... oh boy!

"I- I swear I didn't mean it like that I-I just .." talk about awkward....

"Ahm it's okay I will just go take a shower m-mind showing me where is the bathroom?"

"Yeah yeah please come" I hurdle my steps guiding you

"I- I will be waiting outside take your time."

With a blush you entered the bathroom and for a moment I breathed.

Damn you Lalisa you just have to embarrass yourself like that in front of your one and only huh?

I waited you anxiously and then again it hit me.. you must be hungry! Oh boy what do I do I don't have any supplies here I barely eat home, I tried ordering something but there was no delivery cause of the hard rain.

Talk

About

Embarrassment.

It took 20 minutes till you finally came out

I looked up when I heard the door of my bedroom cracking a little only to find you all shy and red.

You looked absolutely small.

My hoodie was just so big for you, I bet you didn't need the shorts.

"Uhm thanks for allowing me to use your bathroom Lisa..."

"Ah no no! It's definitely fine you can come anytime and use it! No biggie!" Shit.... I bit my lip of the nth time, damn why do I need to make you that awkward

I tried changing the topic " I- I live alone and I don't usually eat at home so I don't really have so much supplies here and there is no available delivery right now cause of rain... you must be hungry but sorry all I have here is noodles..." now it was my face time to get red...

As soon as I lowered my head, I heard your beautiful soft laugh so I looked again and regret it already.

You were beautiful, stunning absolutely kissable.

"It's okay lisa I'm not that hungry..."

"No! You didn't eat lunch today and you were waiting for Kai to take you out you are sure hungry I-I will just go and buy some groceries please wait here!" I was about to go to when your little hand held onto mine, my heart skipped a beat when I felt your warm hand against my cold one.

"Wow your hands are super cold" I didn't expect the upcoming action-

You just took both of my hands and held them near your lips blowing warm air, I completely faced you as I watch you warming not just my hand but my inside as well, I kept looking at you with a racing heart, I must look creepy cause you stopped whatever you were doing and looked at me as well, you slowly let go of my hand but never my eyes...

I don't know if it's earth moving or it's really our body moving closer and closer

"You are just so beautiful Jen..." I uttered out tugging a strand of your hair behind your ear, you got goosebumps when my cold hands brushed against your soft warm cheek, my hand seems to like the feelings of your cheek against it that it stopped moving resting against it.

"You are so beautiful that I can't help but to fa-" I closed my eyes tightly gritting my teeth when my phone went off, it seems that it pulled you to reality that you moved away fast causing my hand to lose its warmth.

I pulled out my phone to look at who is the lucky one that will get my annoyed reply.

My annoyance seems to turn into anger when I saw who is calling

Who else ruins my life but you-

Father.

"We love a lot, but we fall in love only once."

                                                                                     -R