ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 14

"Hey"said Michael."hi"I say."how are you"he says."fine"I say.I walk to my bookshelf and pick a book.I pick a yellow book and see my dads faces.I drop the book quickly."How could you haven't told me that you wrote a book,you know I love reading so like...Why did u keep it a secret I could have made it better!"I whine.Michael just laughed and said"Because I knew you were going to make it more like a play than a book about ourselves."

I nod in reply.I open the book and start reading the first few pages."hey do you think Calum is still mad at me?"I ask."Nah he still is pretty shocked,I mean heck I was shocked.Why would you say that?"asks Michael."Because I'm a potty mouth,I cant keep my mouth shut."I say looking down.Michael looks at me grinning.Then he takes my hand and takes me to Calum's room.

Calum's POV

I see Lena walk in with michael .Michael nudges her to me."What"I say sounding harsher(idk if that a word but oh well)than I meant to."I just wanted to say",she takes a deep breath and says everything in one breath"Imsososorryijustsayeverythingthatcomestomymindandsomethimesitisn'tgoodsosorryireallyam"."I'm sorry what?"I say chuckling."I'm sorry"says Lena."I forgive you but that really hurt me.promise you won't do it again?"I say."ok"says Lena.I get up and hug her.I never want to let her go and grow up but it's going to happen.I just need to appreciate these moments.

Next day

I hear Shawn Mendes blasting through Lena's speakers.She's become one of us,literally,she listens to her music very loudly,and she's random like us.I pull out my phone and start filming a keek, and see Lena singing.I start filming her,and stare in shock.She never told us she can sing.The next song is One Direction's 'steal my girl'.While shes jamming I try not to laugh but its impossible. Have you ever seen your daughter singing her heart out to one if your friends song?I take that as a no.

She turns around and sees me.She stops,and looks extremely angry.But that didn't last long.She laughed and laughed."hey calm down you are going to get another attack"I warn.she quickly calms down and comes up to me.She gently pushes me out of her room.I leave and listen.Big Sean's 'I don't fuk with you',I listen and hear her rap to it.She can rap?!I need to know these types of things,I feel Like I dont my own daughter. I walk downstairs to the kitchen,and make dinner.