#cut4zayn rant

Ok...I am sad because Zayn left but srsly #cut4zayn!I am a directioner,but I won't cut for him.Yes,I know this is a tough time,but he didn't die nor did the band break-up.I do agree, that it won't be The same,but I mean its Zayn's life.I know I know,you guys might be like 'oh you're not a true directioner'and blah blah blah.I've been here for 5 years ever since the beginning!so don't call me a fake fan!I just don't think you should cut,because cutting is a serious matter.Its not just oh look I'm just going to cut my self with a blade because I think its fun.NO!!!I've never experienced cutting, and I don't want to!cutting is not a joking matter,it can kill you.I've seen Instagram posts about it and I think its disgusting hurting your body. Over 100 girls committed suicide Today. I am sad,because he left,but he wants to start over and I respect that. directioners stay strong please!!All of the fandom's are supporting you.If you say they're just crying over a stupid boy!Well fuck you.Because that "stupid" boy saved millions if girls life,and all you do is sit at a computer and spread hate.You need to get a life!!Zayn made a decision so respect it,he left because of our fandom!Our fandom started unnecessary drama,and all that did was bring him down! He paid€300 to leave one direction!All we did was hurt him!most of you will disagree with me,but I don't care!We all have an opinion,and I just decided to say my opinion.I don't really care if you disagree with my opinion,because it won't affect me what so ever.I did cry,and I got laughed at by my mom.(best mom ever*note sarcasm*)
So don't cut,stay strong.And if nobody told you I love you.Then remember this I LOVE YOU!!!stay strong!!

-Lani✌