chapter 20

Lena's POV

I put the cake in the fridge for tomorrow.I came upstairs and pulled out my phone.I go to Instagram,and I can't believe my eyes."Oh My Gosh!!!I can't believe her!!!I swear when I see her,I'm going to beat her arse!!And I will leave her bruised and she is going to hell!!"I scream out.The boys rush in,with a worried look on their faces."what's wrong princess?"asked Ashton."You know Nikki right?"I asked."Isn't she the one with the brown ombré hair?"asks Michael.I nod."what about her?"asks Ashton."well she posted a selfie of me with the caption'let's start a trend on twitter that says #cutyourselflena and #noonelikesyou and #whydontyoucutwithAshton' "I say as I show them the post."I thought she was my friend!!"I scream out."It's ok Lena,just ignore her and stay away from her.Just rest for now."says Calum.I nod.The boys left the room,and I put my earphones in with music softly playing. I drift off to sleep as I listen to my dads sing in the background.

°

°

°

°
Ashton's POV

I check on Lena one last time and still see her sleeping. 4 hours have past since she told us what happened.I still can't believe the last hash tag.How did they figure out that I cut?Just say that its all a lie.I get the car keys to my car and walked it the door."Hey where are you going"shouts Calum."I'm going to Alexa's for awhile."I respond. I still need to tell Lena about Alexa but I'm scared that she won't accept that I have a girlfriend.
At Alexa's

"Hey babe"I say.

"hi what's the matter?"Alexa asks.

"Nothing,just stuff with Lena"I say.

"Oh,when do I get to meet her?"she asks.

"How about tommorow?"I ask.

"Ok"she says.

"Wanna cuddle?"I ask.

"Always babe"she giggles.
Next day
Lena's POV

Ashton never came,and when I asked about him,the boys would say don't worry about it.Like bish whet?

"Hey where's daddy?"I ask.

"Don't worry about it,he's coming at 3:00 with someone."says Calum. I groan.It was 9:00am,and it takes me hours to get ready so I decided to take a quick shower and to get ready.
After shower

I pulled out my walk in closet.I know right?!Its so wow!I took out a grey shirt with a sorta black lace on top and on the sleeves,black skinny jeans,black combat boots,and a black musical bow.I know I wear all black,I dress like my dads.Its weird,anyways,I don't wear makeup,so I had even more time to do my hair.I blowed dried it,and straightened it,since my hair is extremely wavy /curly.I took out my black tattoo chocker,some black bracelets,a 5sos wristband,and a black infinity ring.I need color!Like seriously,I'm such a fun,energetic person, but I dress in boring colors.I took out my red hair chalks and decided to chalk my hair with red streaks.

"Hey Ashton and hey person I've never seen before"I say as I walk pass them and go straight to the kitchen.Wait? Who's that?!I take out a knife,and walk back slowly.I hide the knife behind my back just in case,you know she attacks.

"Who are you?what do you from me?Are you going to take me away?Are you la migra? "I ask.

"I'm Alexa Munoz. I want nothing from you except friendship,and love.No  not going to take you away.And no I'm not the migra "she says.

"Wait you know Spanish?"I ask.

"Si soy mexicana Como tu,y soy la novia de Ashton tu papi"she says in Spanish.
Translation: yes,I'm Mexican Luke you,and  the girlfriend of Ashton your daddy.
La Migra:immigration police people

"Oh,I give you permission to date my daddy,but he has to be back before 1:00am each night that's his curfew,no funny business,I don't want little Ashton and Alexa babies running around the house.Yet.And if he's sleeping over contact me first here's my number 706-377-6139(random number don't call it if you do tell me what happens)."I say.I accidentally dropped the knife,and I fell on the floor perfectly standing.

She and the boys look at me in shock."oops and what?at least I didn't have a fit ok  you seem nice and I like you but not in that way"I say.Ashton's face looks relieved and hugged me.

"I thought you wouldn't Like her"ashton whispered as he hugged me.

"Nah,I hate her"I say.

"What really?!"he whisper screams.

"I'm just kidding I like her,she seems like the right girl for you"I whisper.We pulled apart. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.She had long black hair,tan skin,chocolate brown eyes, a great smile,and good fashion taste.I pull her into a hug.It takes a second for her to respond back.

"We should go shopping one day"I say.

"We should"she says back.I looked behind and still saw the knife standing on the floor.

Hi!!!I can't believe I hit 1.21k reads!!that's amazing!!I giving a shout out to 5sos_7013 and Elizabeth6123 they really would appreciate if you Checked out their stories.
Instagram:yellenagarcia