chapter 19

Calum's POV

I'm picking up Lena with Michael and Luke.Ashton decided to stay because he was "busy",probably with His girlfriend Alexa.Me and the boys have 2 surprises for Lena.We're becoming teachers at her high school next year,so she could spend 4 wonderful years with us. Going to be the math teacher,Luke the P.E. teacher,Michael the art teacher,and Ashton the Science teacher.And we're going to Japan!!!!

"Hey"

"Hey"she says while she stands up.She walks to the back seat."hey daddy"she says to Luke."hi sweetie"says Luke."so we actually have something to tell you at home"I say."Is it bad?"she asks.I shake my head."ok can I make a cake?"she asks randomly."well that was pretty random,why do you wanna bake a cake?"asks Michael."I don't know but is that a yes?"she asks again."Sure"I say."Yay!!!"she screams,"Ok but we need to go to the store"
*at the store*

She puts loads of stuff in the small cart.Cake mix,frosting,and all that other stuff."What's your favorite color?"she asks."baby blue and why?"I ask.she doesn't respond, instead she grabs 2 cans of baby blue frosting.
Lena's POV

I'm making Calum a late birthday cake since I just barely found out.This is my first time baking a cake,and I'm terrified.What if the egg shells fall in the bowl?what if I burn the cake?Don't worry about it,they have to eat it anyways or they'll starve.
After baking the cake(I don't feel Like writing all that stuff)

I pulled out the cake out of the oven.The aroma fills the house and I see Michael come into the kitchen."ooh watch a making there"he says."cake now don't eat it and get out of my kitchen,I'm in my concentration mode and I can not be helped or disturbed,so get out!"I yell."someone fiesty and sassy today"he says while laughing.I shoot him one of my famouse glares."Out!"I yell.He rolls his eyes.I laugh and get back to the cake.I take out a can of the icing.I finish my guitar cake,I did an awesome job for my first time.Watching those how to make cake videos do come in handy."Daddy,Dad,Papa!"I yell out.They come rushing in."what?"they yell in unison."look at my cake!"I exclaim"that's awesome Lena Calum will love it!"says Michael. I beam proudly."oh and Lena I'm daddy for now on ok?"says Ashton."Ok daddy then what will Luke be?"I ask."dad"says Luke.I nod in approval.

A/n
I updated twice!!I know you love me
Instagram:yellenagarcia
Bye!!!thats calums cake in media check it out