chapter 21

Jaiden's POV

"Luke!"I whined.

"What"he asks.

"When am I going to meet Lena,like Alexa did?"I ask.

"I don't know"he responded.

  Luke and I were snuggling on the couch,and watching mean girls.Then Luke's stomach grumbled.

"You hungry Lucas?"I tease.

"Yeah,I want Mexican food"he says.

"I'll order some tacos"I respond.

"Make it from Las Palamas"he ordered.

"Yes,Master luke"I tease.I took out my cellphone and ordered the tacos.
20 minutes later

"Babe!!"I shout.

"What Jaiden?"Luke asked.

"The tacos are here"I answer back.

"YAY!!!"screams Luke like a young child,who just received free ice cream.

  I sat down on the couch,and opened my box.We both ordered the same chicken and fish tacos.I groaned as I inhaled the aroma.

"Hey"says Luke.

"What"I ask.

"Don't do that"he says.

"What"I ask again but innocently. But I knew why he told me tostop.wink,wink.

"Groan"he says.

"Fine"I pout.Luke pulls me closer to him,with his arms around my waist.I feel his fingers start to lightly tickle me.I slap his hand."No"I say sternly.He doesn't pay attantion .All of the sudden  on top of him.(don't think of it that way).I quickly peck his lips, and get off him.I look back at the tacos and expect to see a huge mess on the floor,but I don't.The boxes were on the couch laying there.

I quickly went to the bathroom,and did my business.I was washing my hands,when I heard a knock on the door.

"What"I snap.

"Oh,hurry up I gotta pee"says Luke.

"Fine"I mumble and get out.He walks in and kisses me on my cheek.Luke finally got out and sat on the bed.

"So you are going to meet Lena Saturday.Is that ok?"he asks.

"Sure"I respond. I lay down next to him and drift off to sleep.

A/N
Hi!sorry its a short chapter,but I'm busy.hope you like the story!!
Instagram:yellenagarcia