chapter 24

Lena's POV
I heard Calum come inside since our front door practically slams itself.

"How was your date"I say while wiggling my eyebrows.

"How did you know about it"he says obviously confused.

I shrugged and said"I have my ways".

I got up from my seat and went upstairs.Since my room is in between Luke's room and Michael's room I could hear everything.I mean everything.Michael's girlfriend came over and she was in Michael's room.Jaiden was in Luke's room.Oh lord,I'm going to need my speakers and put it on blast through the night.

I heard noises from Michael's room.Oh my gosh,I hope this kid has condoms.Luke and Jaiden were talking,because as I said I could hear everything.

15 minutes later

I can't stand this noise!!I don't wanna hear Michael make babies!!!I grabbed my penny board,keys,and phone with earplugs,and went downstairs.

"Where are you going Missy?"asks Ashton.

"To get fro-yo"I say.He nods and goes back to watching t.v.

I penny board my way(I don't even know if that my possible lol penny board my waysorry go on with the story)to the fro-yo shop.I got to the shop,and got a small cup,because I don't have a lot of money...at the moment.I look over the choices and spot red velvet cake flavored fro-yo.Oooh red velvet!!I serve my self the fro-yo and go to the toppings.I obviously cover the whole fro-yo with toppings.I paid for it and sat down.I was looking through Instagram and tumble,because I'm a loner.I'm not dating,because of the boys.I won't make that mistake again.

Flashback

"Hey Papi"I calmly say.

"Hello Lena, what do you need?"asks Calum.

"Well...when can I...you know...date"I squeaked.

"Um...let me think about i- no"he says.

"Why"I whined dragging out the y.

"Because your too young"he says.

"Acascuse me I'm 13 trece."I state.

"Can you stop with the pitch perfect movie references"he says clearly annoyed.

"Whatever,anyways what I was saying,I'm a teenager"I said.

"Yeah and teenagers do stupid things"he says.

"I'm not like everyone else,I don't party,I don't drink,I don't do drugs,and I don't have you know what,because I'm not that stupid.I may be stupid,but not stupid enough to get pregnant!!"I yell.

"My answer is still a no!!"he yells.

"Why are you yelling!!!"screams Michael.I didn't know that Michal walked into our argument.

"Because Calum won't let me date even though I'm a teenager"I say.

"Alright family meeting"yells Michael.