chapterhouse 15

"Hey papa,I like your hair"I say.Wait,theres something different about him.Was it a new hairstyle,haircut?I look back at him.Its the Hair color!Its blue too!BTW my favorite color is blue.So I am so excited!"YOU DYED YOUR HAIR BLUE!!CAN I DYE MY HAIR BLUE?"I yell out."Yeah I do have blue hair,and if Cal say its ok,but you can't dye all of your hair blue just the tips.Ok?"he says.I give him a thumbs up.I run to Calum's room"Papi"I say."what"he responds."Can I dye my hair tips blue like Mikey's?"I ask."Haha No"he says sarcastically."why?"I whine."Because then your going to want to color your hair all the time like Mikey, then you won't look like my daughter,because I adopted you,and you have my last name,and because I'm your dad so...no"he says.

I stomp out of his room.I grab a pillow and scream into it. Ashton walks into me screaming.He stares at me clearly confused."Calum won't let me dye my hair like Mikey's"I say.He just nods."Its ok kiddo"He says.He pats my back."Hey can I have Kik,Wattpad,and Instagram?"I ask."Sure,lemme see your phone"he says.I gladly give him my phone and sets my account for them.

Next day

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LENA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!!"I HEAR AS I WAKE UP.I quickly get out of bed and see cake."CAKE!YASSSS!"I scream out.The cake was red velvet cake,cream cheese,and on the corners were purple pipings,and read 'Happy 13TH Birthday Lena!'.Presents were piled up in a corner."Thank you"I say.I look up and see them smiling."This is the best birthday yet!"I exclaim.