chapter 10

MICHAEL'S POV

  I went to the bathroom to go use it.As I was washing my hands I saw something in the corner of my eye."OH MY DUCKING GOD!!!"I screamed.

ASHTON'S POV

"Ok he screamed so hide now!"I said.I went to the small cupboard and found Lena."Hey mate this is my spot go find somewhere else"she said giggling.I smiled at this, she likes to tease us on how we talk, but so do we, it's just a small game we like to play."No princess move over I'm staying here with you I say.

After I hear Michael's loud footsteps we stay extra quite. "Guys! If you're playing a prank it's not funny! Guys?"he says his voice shaking. "Ready?"I say."Yeah lemme text Luke and Calum she says."OK I respond.I fan hear the tapping of her phone."done"she exclaims."Ok 5,4,3,2,1 BOO!!!!"we scream.

"Ahhh!! What the hell Ashton and lena were you apart of this",he says scowling" that's no way to treat your papá! "."huh?"Me and Lena said at the same time."Oh I read on a website that papá means dad in Spanish he says."I knew that, but I'm calling you that from now on right?"Lena asks."Yeah"says Michael."Ok"she responds.

LENA'S POV

I went to go find Luke and Calum. "Guys we p ranked him you can go come out"I yell.No answer. "Guys? "Still no answer.I started to panic, then I texted them.

Lena:uh...where the fuck are you guys!

Calum:Hey no cussing I'm going to take your phone away!

Lena:fine but where are you :'(

Calum:I'm coming don't worry love

Lena:bye