Chapter 17

Lena's POV

The doorknob jiggled.I started to count the seconds,as I held my breath.A minute passed,and the jiggling passed.I decided to call 911 before the shooter comes back.
911 operator:what's your emergency?
Lena:there's a shooting in my school,help me please.
911 operator:ok we tracked your phone (idk if that can happen)
Lena:ok hurry
                      Call ends

I sat there waiting and waiting.
Michael's POV
   "She'll be fine"I remind Calum for the 50th time."what if she isn't fine!what if she's dead!!!"screams Calum while sobbing."You know what I'll text her ok?"I ask."ok"says Luke.Luke has been extremely quiet about the situation.
M:r u ok?
L:yeah I'm fine,hiding in the janitors closetand called 911 and they're coming
M:ok see u later
L:k
M:really 'k'
L:there's a freakin maniac in my school tryin to kill me and ur worried about a txt?!that's low papa
M:whatever be safe
L:k see ya later
                End of text
"See I told you,she's fine"I say as I show Calum the texts.I look over at Luke,and see him red,and puffied eyed."Luke she's ok"I say.The next thing he says shocks me." I know who the shooter is"
Lena's POV

I hear the door trying to open.I scurry to find a hiding spot.I open the lower cabinet door,and crawl inside.The door bursts open,and I tremble in fear.1...2...3 breathe 1...2...3 breathe and relax.I hear my breathing become heavier.Asthma attack.I look around in my bag in search if my emergency inhaler.I find the inhaler and put it in my mouth.I puff 2 puffs,and I calm down.The door opens and its...

A/N

I left y'all with a cliffy,I know hate but...I'm updating again so wait for it.Again for the 773 reads!That's huge!!I love you all.if u read my last authors note I already have a girlfriend for Luke and Ashton.Luke's girlfriend is drumroll please...5sos_7103!!congrats and I have something special planned for Ashton's girlfriend.

Instagram:yellenagarcia

Follow,comment,and vote it puts a smile to my face