chapter 25

Recap from last chpt.
"Ok,family meeting!"yells Michael.
*flashback ends*

I shudder at the memory.I ended up with Luke and Ashton on my side.You would think that Michael would agree with me,but no.Calum had to convince Michael on his side.I didn't talk to to Michael or Calum for a week.Anyways back to me.Haha I'm so self-centered.I'm secretly dating,I know,I know,I'm broke Calum rule,but like Michael says 'I'm punk rock,I do what I want'.I look up and see Katie walk.Bish.Before you start judging,listen to me,about our 'friendship'.So,basically she has fake blonde hair,fake tan,fake eyelashes,fake everything.She has pounds of make up on her face.She looks like a Cheeto got raped by a crayon with 10 inch stripper heels and skimpy clothes.
She walks over to my table,and sits down.Obviously I act like she's not there,but no Barbie had to take my phone and throw it across the shop."what the heck was that Katie!"I yell.She smirks and walks away.I rum over to my phone.There's a huge crack down the middle.Crab!Its brokenWhat am I going to tell the boys!What am I going to tell Josh(the boyfriend). Crab!!
Think I gotta think...um...I got it. I walk over to the Samsung store and trade my apple phone for a Samsung."that's $650"said the lady.I pull out $1000.Hmm I guess I'm lucky.I paid and did all the that other stuff.Alli had to do is wait for the yelling.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"What do you mean you bought a new phone?!"yells Luke.Yes,the little cute penguin is yelling at me."Well,you know the bish Katie"I say."language"he warns."excuse me"I say while clearing my throat.Now that I think about it I've been clearing my throat a lot(I know she hasn't but just pretend pwease?).O tell him the whole situation and he apologizes for yelling at me.I go upstairs to my room and start exploring my new phone.I purchased the Galaxy S5.It's awesome,I know. Ok,so 1/4 of the band has seen my with the phone,I just need 3/4.Gosh,I get in a lot of trouble now that I think about it.What happens if they turn me back in?What if I start cutting again?Stop!Don't think about it,or you'll start again.Ok...um...think of...um...puppies?No,because then I start thinking if Calum.Um...MUSIC!!I plug in my new phone in the stereo.'American Idiot'comes on,and I slowly start drifting off to sleep.

I feel someone shaking me."Lena?Lena!Wake up!!"I hear someone say."who are you"I answer groggily."Madison"Madison answers."oh what do you want then"I say."they want you downstairs."says Madison."oh ok"I answer back.what wouud they want this time?I go downstairs and see...
------------------------------------------------------
I can type anymore because my keyboard is slow and like ugh!!!I wrote the rest of the authors note earlier so.. Yeah go check that out

I am a horrible person!I dropped my phone again!On concrete!it didn't break thankfully.I have a Samsung so...and to make it worse I didn't have a case,but I bought one since I didn't have one. Anyways how's the story?

Instagram:yellenagarcia
Tumblr:-yellena-
Fan account on instagram:5sos_is_bae_xx
YouNow:lena-_-

I have weird usernames.