chapter 18

Luke's POV

Zachary told me he wouldn't do it.I need to pay him the money I owe,or he'll kill Lena and the boys.I met Zachary 2 months ago in an alley.I was depressed back then,and I would drink and do drugs.I would do deals with him,and I made a huge bet and I lost the bet,and now I owe him 100,000,000 dollars cash.I may be famous but I'm not a billion air.Then I hear my phone ring in the other room.
L:hello?
Z:its Zachary,I still need the 100,000,000 dollars by 3 weeks or your family is dead,and the first one killed will be your freak of a daughter
L:don't call her that!and I need more time
Z:well too bad its either 3 weeks or I'll bring it down to 2 you wouldn't want that
L:no I wouldn't I'm going to give you the money as soon as possible I just need mor ti-
                     Call ends

What did I just do?
Ashton's POV

   I noticed that Luke has been gone for awhile."I wouldn't I'm going to give you the money as soon as possible I just need more ti-".Money?what money?What has Luke been doing?I hear something crash.I come out of the corner and ask "Luke,what happened?"

"I accidentally dropped the vase,sorry I'll clean it up"he said.I nodded in reply.I know that he's lying he dropped the vase on purpose, I know him too well."here I'll help you"I say.Luke and I started picking up the the glass pieces.

Lena's POV

It was a police officer. I crawl out of my hiding spot."Thank god"I muttered.I look to my left and see the fakest girls start crying,I can't judge them now,since this was something serious.I decided to call Calum since the students parents started to pick them up,and because he always picks up.
L:Can you pick me up?
C:Thank god you're safe!and why?
L:because parents are picking up their kids and I'm sick of these people
C:*chuckles*ok love I'm coming bye
L:byee!!
     End of call

I walked out of school and onto their sorta porch/pick up lane.I st down into the bench and listen to music.