chapter 23

Alexa's POV
I was currently answering Lena's interview thingy-ma-jig.Name Alexa Munoz.Boy, Ash.Age,20.And so on.

"Jaiden"I whisper.

"What"she whispers back.

"Do you wanna go shopping with me and Lena?"I ask.She nods her head.
We both finished at the same time,we handed the paper back to Lena.

"I feel like I'm at school again"I giggle.

"Yeah"says Jaiden.

Lena reviewed the paper and gave me a thumbs up.

"I approve, you can date him"she says.I hug Jaiden,and jump up and down.Jaiden waited for Lena's response.Lena frowned.

"I'm sorry I don't approve"she says.Jaiden's once sparkly blue eyes filled with sadness.Lena smirked.

"Jaiden,I'm just kidding!I approve,I just joke around a lot"says Lena.Jaiden's eyes filled with excitement and she ran.

"That was mean"I say.

"I know,I think I got carried away with that joke"she says.

"Yeah you did"I replied.She shrugs,and yawns.

Calum's POV
I was getting ready,for the date with Kai.Its been our 6th date,and I had 2 hours 35 minutes,and 10...9...8...7 seconds to get ready.I got out of the shower,and found my white dress shirt freshly ironed.and a note.

I know you've been seeing this girl called Kai.You can't hide secrets from me...lol.So I texted her and said to wear something fancy,and I have everything ready.The restaurant and transportation.Don't pay me back,I have everything covered,and I have connections.So have fun...but not to much fun,if you know what I mean.wink wink.Here's your outfit and the driver will be outside in 2 hours or so.

   -Butterfly

Who the hell is Butterfly?!whatever,apperantly I have a fancy date to attend.I put on the shirt and dress pants.I found myself  humming to sweater weather,and started working on my hair.What?Beautiful hair just doesn't come like this!

Kai's POV

I got a text from Calum,saying that I had to dress fancy.He doesn't seem like the  fancy type.Whatever,I took out a black dress,black heels,and a heart shaped ring.It was simple,but it looked good.

Time of the date

I looked out of the window and saw Calum on my porch.I grinned to myself,and came out.My brown hair bounced as I walked.He took out his hand,and I gladly accepted his hand.As we got to the car,wait scratch that,it was a limo!He opened the back door for me.

"Such a gentleman"I tease.

"Its my job"he smirks.

It was a 25 minute drive to the restaurant. It was like one of those restaurants that you see in those cheesy love movies.

"Your smile is brighter than any star in the world"he says looking at the stars.

"You're so cheesy Cal"I say as I playfully punch his arm.He smirks at me.

The food comes after a few minutes.I ordered normal spaghetti,Calum ordered steak.I finished eating,and found myself staring at Calum.

"Like what you see?"asks Calum.My face turns bright red.

"I-i stop embarrassing me!"I say.He laughs.I let out a growl,but that seems to make him laugh even more.

''Ok im sorry"he says.we leave the restaurant,which was AMAZING!!We pull up at my driveway,and I get out of the limo.

"Thanks for everything Cal"I say.

"No problem"he says.I walk in,and go to my room.I lay on my bed,and sigh.It was a good sigh.I change my clothes to some shorts and a band tee.I out my hair into a messy bum,and drift off to sleep.

A/N
Hi!!!!do you like the story?I hope you do, so how was your day?mine was ok...

Instagram:yellenagarcia