•day 243•

She grabs my belt loops and pulls me toward her. (Y/n)'s head pushes into my neck. She always makes me so nervous and flustered. Her presence was incredibly powerful. I stand there kinda shocked by her affection. She went from physically distant to touchy in an instant and sometimes i didn't know what to think of it. I forgot how strong she was because her build looked average. When she pulls me like this...

I glance down as (Y/n) nips at my skin. I jump and my body weight practically collapsed before being held back up. I grab the sides of her shirt. "We're in the middle of the cafeteria..." I whispered causing her to chuckle. The feeling of her voice vibrating against my chest caused chills to run up my spine.

"I guess I forgot." she said pecking the side of my chin. I press my lips together. (Y/n) sits up and looks at me. "Oh shit..." she said feeling my forehead.

"What?"

"You're red fucking hot." she said softly kissing my forehead. I feel my face grow even hotter.

"Can I asZk you somethings?" she nods softly. "We go another date?" I blurted out trying to figure out my words. she chuckled softly as I cover my face in embarrassment.

She grabs my wrists to reveal my face while giving me a smile. "Sunday?"

I rapidly nod and she pecks my lips. "11:00?" she questioned tilting her head. My face saturates in heat and I nod again before getting another peck.

"Okay, luv."

~*~