•day 39•

I was half asleep simply scrolling through Instagram. It was 3:54 am and I didn't have school so I could stay up.

If you're up please text me...
UwU stealer 3:54

I squint and open the message. I was really worried. She wouldn't stay with me and she also wouldn't tell me where she was staying. She kinda disappeared after she dropped me off at home.

hey... you okay?
3:54

Yeah im fine I just
wanna talk to you...
3:54

im all ears
3:55

I don't have anywhere to stay
and it's raining really hard...
3:56

what?!
3:56

My mum kicked me out
and don't have
anywhere else....
4:04

come over to my house...
4:04

Are you sure?
4:05

yes! just head over
ill tell my parents and
you can stay with us
til you get on your feet.
4:05

I don't want to intrude....
4:05

just get over here please.
ive already told both parents.
4:06

i mean i'm already here...
4:06

really?! ill come
get you right now!
4

:06

I pretty much sprint to the door and unlock it before opening it. (Y/n) stood there looking a little woozy. Her eyes were half shut and she was leaning against the doorframe. It took me a second to realize that she was holding her side. Her face looked paler than it typically she had a little bit of blood on her neck...

Then I notice of the blood soaking up her shirt. Her hands were covered in a mixture of rain water and blood. I started to panic a little at the sight of of her. Her arms weakly pressed into her side where the wound was. My frozen body shook as my mind raced and I tried to figure out what was going on... what I should do?

"Hey... any chance you have a first aid kit?" She said softly. She smirked at me likely to ease my worry but there was no way to do that with the way she was bleeding. Her words kinda snapped me out of my world of panic and I realize I have power to help her.

I pull her inside. (Y/n) held onto me for dear life but she was pretty tall and there for heavier than she might appear. I struggled bringing her in the house but by the way she was shaking and how her skin felt like ice being outside wasn't doing her any good.

"Mum! I seriously need you!" I screamed pulling (Y/n) into the kitchen and trying to get her to lean on the counter. She was struggling to stay conscious and the blood loss likely wasn't helping her but I really didn't know what to do.

Suddenly my mum causally walked into the kitchen before noticing my friends drastic state. She started to move quickly to grab the kitchen towels to cover the wound. My mum lays (Y/n) on the floor and tells me to put pressure on the wound before standing and grabbing her phone.

"No ambulance.... don't call 911." (Y/n) started trying to talk but she could barely breathe at all. I shook confused and my mum stared at her confused with why she'd say that. "I don't want my mum to go to jail... don't call the police..." after she heard (Y/n)'s words my mum huffed and slammed she phone down before using her quirk x-ray to see the wound. She then ran off but I was growing upset.

"Your mum did this but you still protect her?! You could die?!" I shout in her face. Her head was in my lap and I was pretty much cuddling her while keeping pressure on the wound.

"Cause she's my mom..." she said softly. (Y/n)'s eyes started to close and I start to worry but my mum comes but was sew supplies and our large first aid kit.