•day 40•

We didn't have much extra room so (Y/n) was in my bed passed out. I'd slept on the floor to give her some space. She was still breathing. As far as I knew she was okay. I was just really worried about her. I couldn't believe she still wanted to protect her mother after what happened.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I look and my door opens slightly. "I'm going to work." My mother said. She was wearing her scrubs and her white coat was draped over her arm. "If anything happens your father is still here and you guys can call me." She told me.

"Um... okay. Love you." I said softly looking to the pink haired woman.

"Love you too. Oh yeah... she will probably wake up before I get home. Just make she she eats enough and she should stay in bed as much as possible." My mum then walked out. I heard her go downstairs and then I heard the front door open.

"Damn..." I trail off. (Y/n)'s soft grunts were suddenly taking over the room. Another nighmare... she had them all throughout the night.

I stood up and walked over to the bed before sitting on the edge. She doesn't relax unless I hold her hand for about 5 minutes. I try to grab it but she rolls over and away from me causing her to huff in pain. Her hands were hidden under the covers and her face was scrunched up.

I sigh softly and shift her hair out of her face. "Thanks..." she said slowly opening her eyes. She was squinting like she couldn't see.

"You're up!" I said. I stand up about to grab her some food. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed.

"Don't leave." She said softly. (Y/n)'s eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. I watch her bite her bottom lip softly as she pulls me closer. She uses her free hand (the one that wasn't holding mine) to bring my face closer to hers. My forehead was now sitting on hers and my cheeks were bright red. My heart was beating against my chest heavily and my stomach was twisting. I felt my chest tighten as she pressed her soft hand on the back of my neck and her eyes closed like was relaxed.

My heart throbbed and I was trying to stay calm as she was. After a couple seconds she let's go suddenly and tries to get up.

"Hey- stop! Lay down."  I exclaimed. She grumbled ignoring my request.

"I'm good." She said under her breath. (Y/n)'s eyes watered as she sat up. I give her a look and she lays back down. "Fine." She said softly.