•day 80•

Today was a long day and I honestly didn't want to do anything. I was probably a block away from school and everyone was probably done by now. I sighed heavily and pause my walk as my phone quietly goes off.

hey meet me outside the school
please.

okay.

I walk toward school kinda quickly so I didn't waste anytime and when I approached I see Mina sitting on the curb. From here I could see she unbuttoned her top two buttons revealing her neck. Earlier she'd covered the bites and hickeys but I guess since it was after school she didn't care so much. I still felt kinda bad about it because I didn't ask but she said it was okay. Honestly part of me thought she would be a little upset about it but she got to brag about me to her friends. Which is embarrassing some of them haven't even met me. That's their first impression.

I approached her and wave when Mina's head turns my way. Her blank face quickly flips to a smile. "(Y/n)!" she exclaimed jumping up and dashing toward me.

She leaped into a hug and wrapped her arms around me. I grabbed her and hug her back before looking at her quizzically. I was still distracted by the marks I gave her that had partially healed by now.

I grabbed her face and looked to her neck. I resist the urge to bite and sigh heavily before looking to her eyes.

"I like them." She reminds me before pecking my lips before giving me a nice smile. I nod tiredly before taking her hand and allowing her to walk me away from the school.

I was honestly tired after today so part of me wanted to lay down. The other part wanted to spend the rest of the day with my girlfriend. I sigh and squeeze her hand. "How did it go?" she asked glancing my way and I sigh again.

"The trail was pretty fucking slow. My mom's probably going to get 9 months and parole which is not enough but as long as I don't have to be around her it's fine. Shota is gonna take over as my legal guardian and I've filed a restraining order." I pause and let out a big huff before blinking. "It's honestly just a lot to handle." I say. These last week have been stressful but especially today.

"It sounds like it is... wanna lay down?" I look at her and nod with sad puppy eyes. She grinned at me while chuckling as we come to a stop. She cups my face and squishes my cheeks. I droop into her hands and take her waist. "oki, cuddles?" I nod again and hug her waist closer to me before giving her a big kiss. I pull my face away and look at her for only a second before connecting our lips again. I roll my tongue against her bottom teeth and pull her body toward me. Mina squeezes my cheeks together while pushing her chest toward me.

We pull away and she she lets out a couple quick breaths before grabbing my hand again. Mina leads me into a shop. She orders some meat buns and we go to her place. The box radiated heat and my mouth was practically watering as I waited to eat.

She walked ahead of me and pulled me along with her. We got the her place and I immediately crash onto the rug in the livingroom without much thought. I heard Mina's chuckle despite the fact that I wasn't looking at her. She grabbed a comforter and a couple pillows and sat them next to me before going to the kitchen. My arm rubbed against the cushy soft rug before I pulled it over my body and laid on the pillows.

I groan to Mina to tell her to come here to cuddle and she chuckles. "Hold on." I hear her voice travel out of the kitchen and into her room. A couple minutes pass and I whine at her. "I'm coming." I sigh having heard that before... It felt like she was taking so long so eventually I just call out to her.

"Mina come here."

She walks in and lightly kicks my back pushing my body forward while putting the plate of meat buns down. I chuckled softly. "Sorry but I was waiting for you." I say reaching up to her. She'd changed into pajama pants and a tank top. She looked really cute.

She opened her mouth to speak but I pull her toward me. Mina laid next to me and huffed softly as I pull her toward me and cuddled her.

"You okay?" she asked curiously.

I nod and she kissed my head while grabbing a meat bun. She gave it to me and I peck her lips before taking a bite and leaving it in my mouth. I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arm around her. Mina grabbing her phone and scrolled through it. Her fingers subconsciously rub and massage my scalp making me relax more. I melt into comfort and close my eyes.