•day 50•

The tall man approached me. His black mane was untamed and in his face. He walked toward me with his hands in the pockets of his black pants.

"You said what was going on with you but what about your brother?" Shota asked me and I shrugged.

"About a year ago he got a job and left without a word." he sighs at my answer.

"You've been living with her by yourself?" he asked and I nod. The two of us walked together. "Why didn't you say something sooner? You go to the same school I work at." he tells me.

"I know but I didn't wanna just pop and ask for you to take me in. At the same time I was kinda nervous about talking to you." I explained rubbing the back of my neck. I looked at the ground. "What now?" I asked curiously.

"We're going to go see her." he told me all nonchalantly. My eyes widened as I stop in place.

"We're what?"

"You heard me. Now, come on."

"But I don't wanna go... I don't want her to see me." I tell him. Shota looked at me before sighing.

"Look we're going to go get
your stuff. You can tell her off if you want to and if you don't than I'll do the talking." Aizawa said. I nod and I look up at the sky.

~*~

Shota knocked on the door harshly. "Open the door Kya!" I stare at the door and unconsciously fiddle with my fingers. I wanna yell at her and make her feel like shit. I scream in her face and grab her hair. I kinda want to hit her. I wanna kick her while she's down again and again. I want spit on her and take half her shit. To make her feel the way I do everytime she hurts me. I wanna call her a bitch but when she opened the door i was frozen.

"Shota what are you doing with her." she looked at me. "I thought I told you-"

"Open the damn door, Kya." Aizawa said handing me an empty duffle bag in his hand. I take it and she stares at him.

"I'm not letting you in."

Uncle Shota grows annoyed and kicks the door. It flies open and my mother stumbles back. He takes a step in and stares down at her.

"Get your stuff." he says still staring at her. I rush down the hall as my mother begins to shout.

"You aren't taking my daughter Shota!" I start picking up my few shirts and pants.

"She isn't staying here with you." he stated. I heard the sound of glass as I zipped the bag. I head out the room and see Shota holding both of my mother's wrist so she couldn't attack him. His quirk was also active.

"That it?" he asked.

I nod and stand behind him.

"No-" he quickly and swiftly knocks her out before walking out the door.