•day 6•

(Y/n) was in the library holding books in her hands. I look at her and already I could tell the swelling had gone down a little bit. Her eyes flashed to me and she smirked at me. She walked over to me.

"Hello Pretty and Pink." She said softly.

"Where did you stay last night?" I asked immediately concerned. She looks at me questioningly.

"No hi?" She asked jokingly and I give off a serious look.

"Tell me." I plead. She gives me a slight side eyes and then realizes that I was actually concerned. She gives me a look that made her think it was obvious almost.

"I stayed at home?" She said looking down at her book she skimmed the cover again and her finger tips ran over the spine before she looked up at my shocked expression. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Why did you go back home after what happened between the two of you?" I asked her. A grasp her hands causing her books to collapse. Her eyes met mine and she give me a shocked and confused stare as she readied her lips to begin talking.

"Um... because that's what always happens." I look at her quizzically and she shakes her head softly looking up. "Don't get me wrong..." she says breathily. "I know what's going between us isn't normal but she'll kick me out for a couple days and then call me back home. If I don't go back she'll find me at school and then beat my ass. The only reason she always beats me is because I don't really want to hurt her." (Y/n) explained. It was clear that even though she had known me for less than a weak she trusted me with this information.

"When was the last time you ate?" I asked her.

"Is this a trivia?" She asked and I look at her again.

I'm serious!" I whine. Her eyes doze to the side slightly and she tries to recall.

"I think it was yesterday morning?" She said not even sure if that was right. Although that sounded horrible I just smile and asked:

"Can I take you out to eat?"