Copyright/Author's Note

PLEASE READ

👇👇👇

Now that I'm thinking about this, I'm going to miss writing for a while. I've been preparing this story for the longest with my co-author and we're sad to see this one go. Probably in the unforeseeable future, we'll add this series to her page, then that's it for me. I want to keep writing and being an author, but I saw that writing isn't exactly my calling a long time ago. Just a hobby I picked up, because I wanted to have something to do in my spare time. It's going to be hard to give up, but I'm looking towards a better future with a family I'll have to take care of in the future.

I really am thinking of trying to publish books I started a long time ago before the year is up. I have so many ideas, but so little time to publish them. If things do work out after the new year, then I'll really publish a story that has been speaking to me from the start. I just don't want to get ahead of myself and promise to do something I know I probably won't have time for.

Just seven more months of college and I can finally say I accomplished something. Wish me luck with the random online finals and my understanding of topics that would bore anyone who isn't interested in music.

Anyway...so far, Sha'Kera has been married to Derek for a little over six years. I guess you can say their relationship is seemingly perfect. With Derek thinking he can get away with anything, his karma is due at any moment. For the past three, or four, years (can't quite remember), they have been in England. Sha'Kera had a son and after he turned 3, they came back to the US. I just can't say anything good is about to happen to Sha'Kera.

First chapter will be officially published next week. Love ya! 💜

©️ 2023 Xandria & LillianWalker3