2

Brooke's P. O.V. 

One day out of the blue two vampires showed up together. Their names are Alice and Jasper, they are mates and married. We switched Jasper's diet from human blood to animal blood. They are both gifted too. 

I am not close with them like everyone else. I am really close to Rose, Emmett and Esme. I am kinda close with Carlisle, but not the other three. 

Emmett and Tucker are wrestling in the backyard. Rose is outside watching them and I am standing in the doorway unsure of what I want to do. 

"Come here Rory. You're fine, come sit with me." Rose said. 

I quietly padded over to her and sat next to her watching our husbands. Rose linked our hands together and let me curl up to her. Our family is currently living in Colorado, but we are moving to Alaska to live with our cousins, the Denalis. 

"Kids time to go! " Carlisle said walking over to us. 

"Princess, come here." Tucker said opening his arms. 

I walked over to him after I stood up and hugged him. We kissed and he assured me everything is okay.  Carlisle and Esme got in Carlisle's Mercedes, Emmett and Rose got in Emmett's Jeep, Alice and Jasper in Alice's car  Edward in Tucker's Jeep, and Tucker and I in my Jeep. 

We are currently in our cars heading back to Forks. We have been living with the Denalis for the past 6 years. I trained with the Denalis and Jasper and got better at hand to hand combat and am stronger with my gifts. 

Even though I trained with Jasper and the rest family and the Denalis, I am still only close to Tuck, Em, Rose, and Esme. I only trust those four. 

Tucker: Me and Tucker are really close. We are mates and married. We are both quiet, respectful of each other, loyal to each other, he is protective of me, he listens to me and helps me. He listens to my rants, struggles, and when I just need someone to talk too. We never fight and we are alike by keeping to ourselves, and being quiet. Tucker makes me feel safe when I am in his arms and around him. I can trust him with my love and not have to worry about having any doubts. 

Emmett: He is like my brother. Yes, he is my adopted siblings like the others, but he is more like a real brother to me. He products me, supports me, and is always there when I need him. I can ry on him and trust him with my life. 

Rosalie: Like Emmett, is more of like a real sister to me than just an adopted sister. She understands what I went through and what I want and need. She went through a similar situation, so she knows how hard this for me and just how hard it hits me. Rose and I love doing each other hair and just hanging out. I can trust her with my life and I know she has my back. 

Esme: She is the mother I wish I had. She is easy to trust and I trust her with my life. She is sweet, caring, calm, patient, and supportive. Like Tucker, she helps me through my struggles and listens to what I have to say. 

Carlisle: He means well and wants the best for everyone. He never loses his cool and get's mad. He is calm, respectful, peace making, and understanding. I have nothing against him, it's just I have a hard time trusting men with the exception of Em and Tuck. When I was human, my father beat me for years; most of my life really. So I have trust issues with men, so I don't trust Carlisle, Jasper, and Edward as much. I know they mean well, it is just hard.  

Edward: He is weird and gets on my nerves. It is just the smallest things that he does bothers me, I don't really no why. And everyone in the house knows that, and they know to watch out because if I don't let him know Tucker will and it won't be pleasant. Although it is nice having someone with the same gift, we can have a silent conversation where others can't hear. 

Jasper: I don't really mind him. I can stand him, but sometimes it gets overwhelming. He is a nice person and I love his southern accent. He helps me train and be a better fighter, but fighting is hard. It goes back to my past, but Tucker and Emmett are always there to help me. In fact, I mostly fight those two and Rosie, while Jasper critiques and watches. 

Alice: I don't really like her. She is too bubbly, bouncy, and hyper for me. I am the only one in the house she doesn't drag around and go shopping with. We are total opposites, I prefer to keep to myself and wear simple jeans, shirts, and sweatshirts. Alice likes to be all fancy and talks to everyone and has to make sure everything is perfect- the little perfectionist she is. 

We made it back to Forks. We are going back to our house that we own, the one in the middle nowhere, in the woods.

 We are going back to our house that we own, the one in the middle nowhere, in the woods

It has been years since we have been here. I am glad to be back, I missed the location and the weather. 

Alice, Edward, and Jasper are freshman, while Emmett and Rosalie are sophomores. Tucker and I don't go to school because we look older than the others, which is true, our human age is the same and we are 19 and look 19-21. You might be wondering what the two of us do while the others are at school and Carlisle is working at the hospital. We stay at home with Esme. 

I act human and sleep in late and eat whenever. I also take pictures that are professional. The pictures that I take are mostly landscapes and building. I also take pictures of people on occasion. I sell some of my work under different names. Tucker and I clean around the house and help Esme rearrange things. Tuck normally "sleeps" in with me and works on cars and plays video games. Not a lot of people know about me and Tuck, and I want to keep it that way.