5

Brooke's P.O.V.

It has been three days since that nightmare. I strained my voice by all of the screaming that I did, my throat hurts all day and I don't talk. I keep to myself and don't do anything up sit and stare at the wall or different things, not paying attention to what is going on. Everyone just leaves me alone and gives me my space. That is when I began to have a break down. I was crying, screaming and yelling the best I can, and throwing whatever I can get my hands onto.

Nobody is around. Alice, Rose, and Esme are out shopping. Jasper is hunting, Emmett and Tucker are wrestling/fighting outside, and Carlisle is in his study. Edward is still not home. I am just having at it, letting out my pain, frustration, everything that is bottled up.

"What on earth is going on down here" Carlisle asked coming down the stairs.

I still in the middle of my break down, not noticing him. It wasn't until I felt two arms wrap around me, hugging me, pinning my arms down at my sides. I am breathing heavy and shaking badly. The person behind me walks in front of my and stands there putting their hands on my cheeks. I see that it is Carlisle.

"Brooke, sweetheart. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me 5 things you love about Tucker okay." he says.

"I love the way he kisses me, it is gentle and filled with love. I love how his eyes sparkle when he is challenged. I love how I feel safe in his arms, it gives me security and support." I say.

"Good. Two more B, keep going." Carlisle says softly.

"I love how fit he is, how is muscles show through his tight shirts. I love how Tucker loves like a ninja, he is fast and flexible. He is a Ninja Turtle, my Ninja Turtle." I said.

"There you go darling. Now that you are calm why don't you tell me what happened." he asks.

"Well, I hurt my throat more, but I just lost it. I let everything that was bottled up out and I didn't know what to do or what I was doing. I'm sorry I wrecked the house." I replied.

Carlisle looks over my head and stares at something. I turn and see everyone including Edward standing behind the couch. Carlisle told me to go fight with Emmett and let everything that is still bottled up out. While we are fighting everyone else is cleaning up the living room and replacing whatever is broken.

I let my mental walls come down so I can let Edward, Alice, and Jasper in. I know that they are all talking about me, but I honestly don't care because I know they want what is best for me. They want me happy and my normal self, not whatever I am now. After two hours Em and I head inside and join the family conversation about Bell and what we are going to do.

I decided to stay up and not sleep, I painted more canvases and talked to Edward about the pictures and painting I took and made and what I plan to do with them since he was gone. He loves my photography and painting skills, so sometimes he will ask for something and I give him something I did. Most of the pictures and painting our houses are stuff I did, there are somethings that were bought other places.