11

Carlisle, Edward, Emmett, Tucker, and I are on our way to meet Jasper and Alice to help find Bella since she left the hotel without telling either one of them. She also isn't answering her phone or she turned it off. Alice said it is a dance studio with a lot of mirrors, she gave us the address and we are like a minute away. Once we pulled up and parked outside the studio, we met up with Alice and Jasper who are standing outside waiting. We got out of the Jeep and went in.

When we get inside we see Bella being tossed around and beaten by James. Edward went over to pull James off Bella only to be thrown backwards into some mirrors. Emmett charged at James and got him to fly off Bella and they stated fighting in the air. Edward and Carlisle attended to Bella while Alice, Jasper, Em, and I fight James. I thought about pain and suffering and put that image inside James' head causing him to fall on the floor and scream in pain.

My siblings took that as the cue to rip him apart and then set him on fire, while my husband stood next to me to make sure everything is okay. It helped knowing that Tucker had my back just incase the mental visions didn't work on James, that I had support to help me concentrate. When James was taken care of and on fire we all cleared out except for Edward and Carlisle. They are helping Bella who is wiggling on the floor in pain because the venom of James in the bite on her wrist. Carlisle is going to have Edward suck the venom out while he applies pressure to the cut on her leg.

Carlisle and Edward stay in Arizona with Bella and her parents when they arrive. We left Carlisle's car with them while we took Em's Jeep back. Emmett is driving, I am in the passenger seat, and my husband, Alice, and Jasper are in the back seat. Once we arrive home we fill Esme and Rose in on everything that happened. I had a frozen pizza and green river (it is a non-alcoholic drink) and then I changed into and went to bed while the others entertained themselves. That means Jasper, Em, and my husband playing Xbox and shouting while the girls watched.

It is now the day of prom and Em, Rose, Alice, Jasper, Edward, and Bella are going. I am taking professional picture of them and I will give them all copies and that I will make scrapbooks. The scrapbook is mostly for Bella and her to have memories, but also I have different books for my siblings. In their books I have different pictures with the date, place, and school written in them. It honestly won't take long to do since my siblings books have been done I just have to add in this prom and I just have to make a new one for Bella. Since I am a vampire and don't have to sleep like humans, I can stay up all night and do them and I can do them during the day while they are at school.

I just hope Edward and Bella have a nice prom since it is Bella's first and Edward's real prom. Edward has been to a few proms but he either went solo and tagged along with the other or he went with me. Although nobody knew who I was but they didn't bother any of us Cullens. Tucker and I took off to Ireland after the group left for the school, while Carlisle and Esme stayed. Tucker and I left to Ireland to have a romantic weekend vacation and because I love Ireland. I made sure to bring my camera, extra charged batteries and SD cards, and lenses.

The places we visited:

'Game of Thrones" Riverrun Castle Up for Sale in Northern Ireland ⬇️

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-to/belfast-northern-ireland

com/cruise-to/belfast-northern-ireland

https://www.kevmrc.com/game-of-thrones-filming-locations-ireland