1

Brooke's P.O.V.

I have been living with Carlisle, Esme, Edward, and Tucker, for 12 years now. I am quiet and keep to myself. I have only drank animal blood and I am proud of that. I have control over myself and I am also gifted like Edward. I was the one who found Tucker and knew he was my mate, that is why Carlisle changed him. Tucker is still a newborn, as he was only changed a week ago.

I am currently sitting in the living room with Tucker curled up on the couch, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. Esme is in the kitchen making food because I am the only one that can eat human food, that is part of my gift. Edward is off in his room doing whatever. He left for a few years and started drinking human blood, he returned two years ago and regretted what he did so he came home and now he is back to drinking animal blood. We are waiting for Carlisle to get home. 
All of a sudden the front door opened and Carlisle came walking through with a girl in his arms. 

"Edward, can you go get the medical supplies ready. I will follow behind you." he said.

Once they both came back Carlisle explained that her name is Rosalie Hale and explained what happened to her. He also said he hopes she might be Edward's mate, but I don't think so. It will take about three days for Rosalie to go through the change, so we will just have to wait to see what happens then. 

Rose ended up not being Edward's mate, but she found hers when she went hunting. His name is Emmett and he is huge and super strong. He is also really loud, protective, and a big teddy bear. Tucker and Emmett are really close and are best friends. They act the same by wanting action like fights, love challenges, video games, both are protective and loving to Rose and I, are tough and imitating but big teddy bears when you get to know them. 
We have moved to Forks, Washington. The perfect place for vampires; cold, cloudy, and small. Edward and Esme decided to stay home while the rest if us go hunting.

Carlisle, Emmett  and Rose are ahead of me and Tucker. Tucker and I usuallys tay together and are early separated, put it isn't clingly. It is more of a sucerity thing for me. I know I can trust my mate with my life so I seek safety and comfort when I am with him. 

I spotted a deer heard and pointed to it so Tucker can join. We jumped up and grabbed the necks of some of them, then drank their blood. I was filled after two because I have a smaller stomach than the rest of my family since I mostly eat human food. I need to hunt every once in a while but other than that I eat food and drink beverages. I wait patiently for my husband to finish. After his 7th deer we went to find the others. As soon as we found them and headed their direction a giant wolf jumped at Carlisle. 

"We mean no harm" Carlisle said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"He wants to know what out diet is." I translated quietly. 

"We feed on animals only. That is why we have golden eyes. Can we come to a comprise?" Carlisle said. 

"He said that we can have this side of the river. We can't change any human and we can't drink human blood" I informed everyone quietly. 

"Deal. We all agree to those terms and this treat. " Carlisle said. 

After that we all went back home and told Edward and Esme what happened. After the wolf encounter I am shaken up and am now clinging to Tucker. I feel like all of us knew I would be this way since nobody is surprised or worried. 

"Baby, how you doing? " Tucker asks. 

Edward ended telling him as he read my mind. I was in shock and scared. I was just frozen in Tucker's arms. Rubbing my back with one hand and occasionally kissing my head and shoulder. 

"Princess  I will protect you if anything happens. But, they won't do anything because of the treaty." Tucker whispered reassuringly. I breathe in his scent of vanilla, pine, and deer and drift off to sleep. 

Tucker's P. O. V. 

I look down at B and see she fell asleep. It will help calm her, I hate seeing her so scared but it is damage from her human life. 

"She's asleep" I tell everyone lowly they can hear and not wake my wife. 

"I'm glad she can eat and sleep like a human. It helps her relax and stay calm. B is too worked up from stress and being scared." Rose said thoughtfully. 

"Rose, I know you had a bad experience at the end of your human life. But, Brooke had it worse. She grew up an only child and lived with her dad who was abusive. She didn't have family and friends to help her. You had two loving parents. She had one that wanted her dead. She deserves a second chance is life. To have a supportive family that she can rely on." I said. 

"I know. That's why I am thankful she has those abilities become I don't think she would be able to handle not having a way to release what is bottled up." Rose replied. 

"What happened to the two of you is unfortunate. You both didn't deserve what you went through. You both are beautiful and amazing young women and deserve the best." Emmett said. All of us nodding our heads in agreement.