3

Third Person P. O. V- *Time Skip*

The Cullen's are now at their third year in Forks, and there is a new girl starting school. The new girl is Isabella Swan  the daughter of the chief of police. 

The Cullen's drive in their cars and park next to each other in their usual spots. They spot the orange rusty truck that is unfamiliar, out comes the Isabella Swan. The bell rings and everyone goes to class. 

It is now lunch time and Bella is sitting with her friends that she made throughout the day; Mike, Eric, Jessica, Tyler, and Angela. That's when the Cullen family made their dramatic entrance.

The cafeteria doors swing open as four of the most astounding people Bella's ever seen enter: The Cullens. Two guys, two girls, all chalky pale, purplish shadows under their eyes and all devastatingly beautiful. They move through the room with effortless grace, and take a seat at a table furthest from Bella's. Bella leans over to Jessica and Angela.

"Who are they?" Bella asks the two girls.

"The Cullens." Angela says causing Jessica to lean in and go into gossip mode.

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago." Jessica said.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela adds in.

"Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica says.

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela replies.

"But they live together. And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird she's with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain. I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash matchmaker." Jessica said.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela says thoughtfully. Bella laughs, liking her... then sees the last Cullen to enter - and can't take her eyes off him.

"Who's he?" Bella asks.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. (she obviously does) Anyway, don't waste your time."Jessica said.

Suddenly, Edward looks over, as if he heard Jessica from across the room. His eyes meet Bella's. But he seems.. . confused. Bella quickly looks away.

"I wasn't planning on it." Bella said.

While the girls are gossiping about the Cullens', the family is listening to everything that is being said. They hid their smiles and laughter when they hear the kind of things being said. Edward told his siblings that he couldn't read her mind and they were all confused and want to know what is going on. Throughout lunch Bella couldn't seem to stop looking over at them. 

It was time for bio and Bella walked in through the door. The fan that was blowing, blew her scent across the room making Edward chock on her scent. Her blood was singing to him, causing him to have trouble controlling his thirst. At the end of the of class and the day, Edward headed straight for the office to try and switch out of that class. Although he had no luck. He angrily walked to his car meeting up with his siblings and headed home to tell the rest of the family what happened. 

Brooke's P. O. V

I had been working very hard today, I cleaned around the house, I took a bunch of pictures, I painted (I also sell some of my paintings), and I worked out and trained with Tuck. We are cuddled

on the couch, I fell asleep in the comforting arms of my husband

on the couch, I fell asleep in the comforting arms of my husband. I could barely feel the kisses Tucker put on my head and I heard nothing. 

I woke up startled by the front door slamming shut, I feel of the couch and landed on the floor hard with a groan. Em laughed at me, Rosie smiled holding in her chuckles, Tucker was making sure I was okay but is mad at Edward, and Edward completely ignored what just happened. Carlisle came rushing through the door and minute after everything happened and saw me still laying on the floor. 

"What is going on in here? Is everyone okay? B, why are you on the floor? Get up" Carlisle questioned calmly. 

Tucker and Emmett told him what happened that caused me to be laying on the ground. Then Edward told all of us what happened at school and that it is his choice to leave and send a little while with our cousins. I got up off the floor and headed into the kitchen to make some food. I made pizza and tater tots with cheese and bacon and ketchup. I also had a lot of chocolate milkshakes. 

I stayed up with the family and talked about the pictures and paintings I took and made today. I also told them my plans for them. We all enjoyed the family get together, it was a nice break from everyone doing their own thing.