17

Third Person
Graduation day

The Cullens, minus Brooke and Tucker,  met up with Charlie at the school in the bleachers of the gym. Edward, Alice, Jasper, and Bella were all graduating. Jessica gave her speech and then everyone went up on at a time when their name was called to get their diploma. Cheering could be heard when the ceremony ended, along with lots of pictures being taken. 
It was time for the party. Guests would be showing up in and hour when Brooke woke up.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I woke up laying in my bed with Tucker. I look around confused, I don't remember what happened. 

"Hey Baby. I'm glad your awake. Are you okay?" Tucker asks quietly. 

"My head hurts, it's pounding. I'm also confused, but I don't know why." I say.

"Alright. Let's go see the others." my husband says, gently picking me up and walked downstairs to join our family.

Everyone had a look that showed how relieved they are that I am awake. Carlisle gave me a check up and ran some tests. In the end he said I have a concussion, and might have some memory lost. Also, I will be confused sometimes. Since the party is going to be loud and packed, I am going to be in the woods hunting along with Tucker. The two of us are also going to just lay in the grass in each others arms looking at the stars. 

It was about 2 hours later when I heard Edward in my head tell me that we needed to head back to the house because there is something important that needs to be discussed.

"Hey, Edward says we need to head back to the house. There is an important discussion that is going to happen, like right now." I tell Tucker. With that, we speed home. 

The party continues inside. But outside, the discussion is tense. Everyone is outside except Esme, Rosie, and Em, since they are watching the party. 

"How long?" Edward asks Alice. 

"They'll be here in four days." Alice says. 

"This could turn into a blood bath." Carlisle says. 

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks. 

"I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one..." Alice says. 

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward staters. 

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice says. 

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle says. 

"Either way, the army is coming...and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper says. 

"Hold up. What damn army?" Jacob asks, now coming up to us, joining the conversation. 

"Newborns. Our kind." I say. 

"What are they after?" Embry asks. 

"They were passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse." Alice states. 

"They're after Bella?" Embry questions. 

"What the hell does this mean?" Jacob questions us. 

"It means an ugly fight. With lives lost." Tucker says, speaking up for the first time in the conversation. You see, Tucker and I keep to ourselves, so we don't talk to a lot of people, even our family. 

"Alright... We're in." Jacob says after thinking for a minute. 

"No. You'll get yourselves killed, no way." Bella protests. 

"I wasn't asking for permission." Jacob tells her.

"Edward." Bella says, trying to get him to give her an answer that she wants to hear.