18

Brooke's P.O.V.

I woke up in bed with Tucker, he was hugging me to his chest as he is on his back. 

He was kissing my head and rubbing circles on my hip

He was kissing my head and rubbing circles on my hip. I lean up and kiss him gently on the lips, him kissing me in return. The two of us just enjoying laying in each others arms. Everyone else is downstairs and conversing about the upcoming battle that my husband and I are not a part of. Things are still the same after I ran into the tree, that stupid tree.

I can hear Edward laughing, a really deep laugh that he doesn't use often. I heard him the family what I said and everyone is laughing a little at the comment. I know that Jasper can feel the peace that I cam in right now, so he has probably told Carlisle. Carlisle checks up on me two or three times a day just to see if I am making progress, he is looking for change that hasn't happened yet.

"Baby, stop thinking about it too much. Everything will go back to normal, just give it time. Take it minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. I love you and I believe in you. " Tucker whispered to me, placing a sweet, gentle kiss to the crown of my head.

"I love you too Handsome. I know that you believe in me and I thank you for that. It will always be the two of us, just us against the world." I mumble to him with tears in my eyes.

The peace was over like that. My breath hitched and I looked and saw a man running a me with a knife. I was in my pj's

 and flashed out of the house, running to I don't know where

 and flashed out of the house, running to I don't know where. I honestly don't know what side of the treaty I am on, I don't know where I am. I am in the tallest tree that I found and this is what I can see from the top of the tree. 

Tucker's P

Tucker's P.O.V.

I am freaking out because of what just happened with my wife. She was fine and then she had a hallucination and bolted out of the house, to who-knows-where. I love her with all my heart and it scares me when stuff like this happens to her.

"CARLISLE!!!!!" I screamed, still laying down on our bed.

Carlisle flashed in and took in the view.

"She was fine. We were in peace cuddling with each other, we talked for a little bit and then enjoyed the silence. Then, all of a sudden she flashed out of the house because she was having a hallucination. I don't know where she is, what she is seeing, and I don't know what to do. I'm scared, confused, angry, hurt. I try to be optimistic and support Brooke, she needs me to be strong, I am her rock. She comes to me for everything, as I do for her but, I don't know what to do and who to go to when this is her that what I am concerned with. Please, what do I do" I tell him, pleading him.

I am honestly lost, I feel numb. I haven't felt this way since around the time I was turned, which is 70 years.

"Here is what I have to say. We will split up and find her along with the pack. We don't know what side of the treaty she is on. We will find her and then we can run brain scans and tests to see if she is making progress or she is declining. Right now, you and I will stay here and you can talk to me about anything and everything. You are like a real son to me along with Brooke being a real daughter to me. I feel like both of you are biologically mine, I will do everything in my power to keep you two and the others safe." Carlisle says.

And with that the family leaves while Carlisle and I talk about my feelings.

Brooke's P.O.V.

I am still sitting in this tree, tears streaming down my face, but I make not sound. I don't want to make sound, leading to whoever is chasing me to find me. I don't want to draw attention to myself by anyone. I freeze when I hear ruffling of leaves. I am really scared right now and I can't move, I'm paralyzed with fear. My eyes slowly move to the area the sound came from, and I spot fur. I also can spot Em also.

"Kitten. I know that you are up there, we aren't going to hurt you. Nobody is going to hurt you." Emmett speaks gently.

It is silent for a little bit before I hesitantly say, "There's a guy chasing me with a knife."

"Oh Kitten, he's not real. It's just a hallucination. Please come down, we can go home and your can see your husband. Ninja is worried about you, he doesn't want you to see him not be strong." Em says.

I consider jumping down and jumping through the trees. I decided to jump down and join Em and the wolf. I stand back a little ways away and face Emmett and Seth.

"Hey Seth." I whisper.

Seth smiles is normal big, happy smile and then walks over to me and nudges my side. Seth sits down to my left and em walks over and bear hugs me, allowing me to bury my face in his chest and cry as he calms me down. Seth must have told the pack that he and Em found me, telling the family, because we all met up in the backyard of our house. It turns out that I had crossed the treaty and then made it to the border and was almost in Canada.

Tucker and Carlisle were standing off to the side having a conversation, they both look at me once the notice I was there. I walk over to them and hug my husband and then Carlisle. When I was released from Carlisle, my husband pulled me into his chest and hugged me as I buried my face into his chest. Tucker rubbed my back up and down to calm me down and would place kisses onto the crown of my head.

"I'm glad your back and safe. I need you, your my rock and wife. I can't lose you." Tuck whispered into my ear.

He broke our hug and then took my hand taking me inside and up to our room. I didn't bother changing, and joined him in bed. We laid on top of the sheets and just hugged for hours sharing kisses every now-and-then. We didn't say anything, our actions spoke for us and that is good enough for the two of us. From a playlist that was made of different pieces of music that I have played on the flute, violin, and piano, played throughout the room and put me to sleep.