7

Carlisle's P.O.V.

I took today and the next few days off work because I want to monitor Brooke and see what is going on. I am concerned for her and I just want to keep tabs on her. I am sitting in the living room with Esme while the others are getting ready for school and Brooke and Tuck are in their room.

"What is the plan Carlisle?" Rosalie asks me.

"You and your siblings are going to school and act normal. Don't cause any suspicion and make anyone anymore curious then they are already. I am taking today and the next few days off work to monitor Brooke. Call my cell phone or the house phone if you have any problems." I told them.

Once they left for school, I stood up from the couch and made my way up stairs to Brooke and Tucker's room. When I got to the doorway I could see that she was still sleeping and saw the look on Tucker's face; concern, pain, and confusion. I walked in and went over to the bed and sat down on the other side of the bed, Tucker was on the other.

"Princess, time to wake up. You need to eat and I want to talk to you down stairs okay. You are not in any trouble, I just want to help you get through whatever is going on. I will leave and let you get dressed. I will be in the living room with Esme when you are ready, please come join us." I said softly.

Brooke slightly woke up, although she is still sleepy and groggy. She nodded and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and grabbed clothes and went into her bathroom. I left their room and sat back down on the couch in the living room waiting patiently for both of them to come down stairs. About 10 minutes later, B and Tuck joined us sitting on the other couch facing me and Esme.

"Princess, we are concerned about you and what is happening. We are going to figure something out and help ease the pain and trauma okay? I also want to bond with you and have a close father-daughter bond, that is if you are willing to try?" I say.

"I know you all are concerned and I am glad that you are. It shows me that you care for me and that also helps me comprehend things. I know it isn't good to be concerned, but it is better than not caring. And I want to have that father-daughter bond too Carlisle. I never got that chance as a human, and you gave me a second chance at life and I am willing to fill that whole that is there and make it complete." Brooke said.

"That's great to hear. First I want you to tell me about your dreams so I can document them and how things affect you. If that is okay with you that is." I said.

She grabs Tucker's hand and laced their fingers together, looking up at him. He gave her a nod to indicate that everything is going to be okay. He pulled her in a tight hug and kissed her head. 

She looked back at me and nodded, "I'll talk about them even though it will be hard

She looked back at me and nodded, "I'll talk about them even though it will be hard."

"Just take your time and speak when you feel like it. When it gets to hard just take a few deep breaths and pause until you are ready. The three of us are here to support you, we will not judge you, think of you differently, and we are not going to hurt you. We are just here to help you get through this." I reply.